My eyes do not decieve me - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

My eyes do not decieve me - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

My eyes do not decieve me

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My eyes do not decieve me - Page 2 Empty Re: My eyes do not decieve me

Post by Harry Thornburg Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:00 pm

"No problem," Harry told her as he watched her carefully, wondering why she might of needed it, of course he knew everybody needed to smile. "I just hate to see someone upset especially a beautiful girl as you," he spoke, smiling. He laughed when Nikki said it was kind of judgemental and shallow and ask if he had a dark side, he was glad somebody shared the same view as him. "No." he smiled at her. "I don't have a dark side," he told her. He hated having to lie to her but he knew she wouldn't want to hear that he had a whole family tree full of Death Eaters but just not him.

"Join the darkside we have cookie," smirked Harry.
Harry Thornburg
Harry Thornburg

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:07 pm

Thanks for saying that. Nikki smiled at him. She was going to object with 'but I'm not beautiful' but she'd somehow knew that he might keep saying she is, so she would've lost anyway. You sound like a...friend..of mine, he hates seeing people cry and upset. Nikki admitted and unsure what to call Andrian right now...a friend? Enemy? Well, if you're on the dark side and there's cookies I would join any day. Nikki said to him not realizing she said it aloud when she thought she said it in her mind, so she blushed red again.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thornburg Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:26 pm

Harry felt a smile spreading across his face as he heard her say 'thank you' when he told her she was beautiful, he knew he had won and with no effort at all. "Well." he told her. "I think someone would have to be insane to enjoy seeing people upset and crying," he laughed, he knew it was harsh but realistic. He never understood what was so fun in seeing people cry and getting upset, the whole thing never made sense to him. He knew some people would normally ask who their comparasion might be but he didn't want to pry. Unless it was personal. A laugther escaped his lips when she said that if he was on the dark side and there was cookies she would join any way. "In that case, you would rather be in the same side as me then to be on your own?" he asked her, smirking.
Harry Thornburg
Harry Thornburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:33 pm

I think the person you're talking about is Ne'os, the killer of you-know-who! Nikki told Harry with no regret or hesitation that Ne'os or someone might've heard her and wanted to kill her. Nikki really hated Ne'os now, he had hurt Sam and Sophia, well practically everyone, really. Nikki sighed and shook that out of her mind. Nikki blushed and bit her lip and knew she had to answer the question, and could not lie. You got me, yes, I'd want to be on the same side as you than be alone. Nikki admitted to him.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thornburg Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:02 am

Harry rose an eyebrows at her when she mention there was somebody who enjoyed the joy of seeing people hurt or upset. "Ne'os." he repeated his name again. Now. Where have I heard his name before, he thought. "Isn't he the guy the daily prophet is talking about?" asked Harry. "I heard he went evil or something," he continued. He was all over the news, Ne'os this, Ne'os that sometime he wish the ministry would do something about it instead of whinging about it. Harry laughed when she said she would want to be on the same side as him than be alone. "So your like my partner in some sort of way."
Harry Thornburg
Harry Thornburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:18 am

Yes, that's the guy that's all over news. Nikki nodded. Nikki laughed and agreed when he said So your like my partner in some sort of way. Nikki shrugged and said Yes, I guess I am. Nikki frowned and looked around. No offense to this place, but it's awful! I mean, I've been here for a fair while and no one has come to take orders. Nikki shook her head. Have you ordered anything? Nikki asked curiously.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thornburg Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:41 am

Harry rosed his eyebrows at her and nodded with her. "I hope they catch him any time soon," he told her. He didn't understand what was so hard in catching one person when obviously they had more people on their side that could find him if they all went in their own direction. "I like," Harry laughed, quietly as he watch her laugh when he said 'So your life my partner in some sort of way'; her laugther was cute, it felt like his heart had burst. "No." he told her. "Not yet, I keep waiting but they don't seem come," said Harry as he spotted a waiter and shouted, loud enough for the waiter to hear him but low enough so that he didn't look like a fool. "Excuse me," he called out. "We need a waiter over here."

(lol you read my mind)
Harry Thornburg
Harry Thornburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:53 am

Well, it will be a tricky task, catching a guy like him. Nikki told Harry. Afterall, he's like a mini version of you-know-who, plus he's a vampire! Nikki noted. Nikki blushed red when he said he liked it, after she agreed that she was like a partner to him in some way. I used to be a waitress, but I was fired. Nikki shrugged. Nikki was worried about Harry's reaction to her, being fired from a job.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thornburg Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:38 am

Harry furrowed his eyebrows at her when she said it would be a trick task, catching 'a' guy like him. Then he understood why it was 'tricky' once she told him that he was a vampire and a mini version of you-know-who. "Well." he finally spoke. "That explains it I guess." Harry laughed and shrugged his shoulders, he knew so little about this 'Ne'os' guy; for all he know is that he has been attacking and killing people mericilessly. Harry smiled at Nikki and saw her blush bright red again after he said he liked it when she said she was like a partner to him. "Fired?" Harry exclaimated. "But, why."
Harry Thornburg
Harry Thornburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:43 am

Well, it's not so much as fired.. Nikki said. But, they did alot of renovations and reset the employee staff eachtime...So.. Nikki shrugged, unsure how to properly explain it to him. Nikki could only smile at him and bite her lips. So, tell me about yourself, your interests, for example. Nikki asked curiously.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top