Basic Level - Class 6 - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Basic Level - Class 6 - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Basic Level - Class 6

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Basic Level - Class 6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Basic Level - Class 6

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:25 pm

"Holy water is the water what comes from the church," she laughed quietly. Holy water. It has too many connections to this sacred place.
But then she got up and looked at Abbey, smiling at her too. When she heard what she asked, Miseria grinned and looked at the vampires. "Hmm... Okay, let's talk to the Warlof," she shrugged. Interesting how will the vampires react when the werewolf is near them?
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:32 am

James looked to Krum for one moment, and shrugged. What to do? James got up from his seat, slamming his book shut. He walked up to the one designated with the name Aiden. James considered the pros and cons of this situation. Should he attack the Vampire out right? The being seemed a bit calm. His eyes danced about, eying the books and clutter that composed their classroom. James had to clear his throat in order to get Aiden's attention.
"Hello Aiden," James said, offering Aiden his real hand. "I'm James Wake, fifth year."

The vampire looked at the hand offered and gingerly shook it, as if intimidated. The Vampire did not speak at first, just looked around, observing the sights and sounds around him. Finally it spoke.
"Hwello," he said in a thick accent, his bronze features moving along the word and crinkling into a smile. "I em Aiden Wendell."
James smiled along. "So, Aiden, have you ever been to a wizarding school before?"
Aiden's smile was a bit more playful, though his features drooped into a perplexed daze. "Come agin?"
"Sorry. Do you want to see more of Hogwarts?"
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:12 am

"Okay!" Abbey said to Miseria. She walked over the Warlof. "Hello." she said, feeling a bit silly; but she really didn't know what to say! She couldn't very well go up to a vampire and, "Hey there, I'm going to practice some magic on you, and oh, by the way, it might hurt a bit!"
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:51 am

Andrew walked around McFayden. Yeah, just as he thought. Just one more big dumb guy. And as he walked around him, he managed to pick the vampire's pockets and steal him blind without the vampire even noticing. Andrew noticed the guy was cold as ice. He didn't like that. That whole, walking dead guy thing. Not so much.

He came back in front of McFayden again and held out his hand to Mc Fayden. In his hand was a vial of blood and some sort of a little potion bottle, and quite a number of sickles. "So what's in the bottles?" Andrew asked.

" Why, you little thief! You picked my pockets!" McFayden's eyes grew wide. Andrew took a step backwards. He had a couple of questions first.

"So what happens if I keep these?" he asked.

"Keep the sickles, Kid. Just give me the bottles back," McFayden said, nervous now.

"I don't want any of it," Andrew said, shrugging. "Just answer the questions."

"I need those," Mc Fayden said.

"Yeah, I figured that out," Andrew replied. "So--if I keep these long enough and open the drapes, I guess I win, right?"

"I'd catch you first, and that would be really bad for you," McFayden answered. "I move much faster than you do."

"You think so?" Andrew said, feeling like McFayden was almost daring him.

"Vampires are really speedy, Kid. They move a lot faster than humans."

"Well, okay, so I'll give you that. But I'm sure I can out-think you and I'm also sure I can squeeze into little tiny spaces where you can't get into. "

"I'm not so sure about the outthinking bit, but yes, you might fit into some little places where it would maybe be a llittle harder for me to go. Being little sometimes has its advantages. I like this kid, Wilson. Can I keep him?"
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 310

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:31 pm

Miseria looked at Abbey, blinking at her few times. Then she looked at the vampire, who seemed really calm. It was like he had such threatments so many times.

"And why do you want to practice your magic on me?" the vampire asked calmly.

Miseria grinned. This was going to be really pointless!
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:33 am

Abbey laughed as the vampire began talking. She didn't see the point in practicing magic on a vampire that wasn't even going to try to attack you; the whole point of DADA was the defense part. Abbey looked over at Miseria. "What should we do first?" she asked, giving the vampire a sideways glance.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:37 pm

''People come on, be more active.'', Wilson exclaimed. ''McFayedn, can you keep the boy? Sure, go ahead. Personally, I do not need him that much.'', he said with a smile. ''Seeing that this does not work, I would as the three gentlemen to vehemently attack their partners to see how they react when faced with the attack of a furious vampire.'', he said calmly, giving the vampires a hand signal to attack.

(Now, you continue with the defensive part. This was meant to be a surprise for later, but seeing how slow it is...)
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:34 pm

Andrew really didn't care what this big oaf tried to do to him, really. He'd been through far worse. He didn't care easily. "You make one move, and I break both these bottles here and now," he told his large vampire "friend." "You can try it, but that would just be really stupid--depending on how badly you need these."

OOC: would have preferred to delete this post altogether, but i just didn't have the patience to see if admins could delete. so i edited--reluctantly.

Last edited by Andrew Diamond on Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 310

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:12 am

(It is Wilson: you can't turn a man into a duck with ducklifors. Edit it)
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:55 pm

The vampire's eyes flashed as he received the unfortunate order. It pulled at the hand James had so generously offered, pulling the boy forward as he hissed. He opened his mouth, strands of saliva breaking between the space his fangs had occupied. It would have been a ferocious sight, but James knew better than to shake the hands of one of Wilson's little "pets" without a knife behind his back.

"Oh, is that how it is," James shrugged, as he lashed out with his fake arm. The vampire's jaw was stalled by a bony object, much to its visible surprise. James used his off-balanced position to pull the Vampire to the ground, with him standing on top. "Maybe you should learn better than to offer one hand while arming the other." He placed boot threateningly on the vampire's esophagus as he extracted his fist, shaking the spittle off of it. "It gives a very bad impression."

"The same goes... for you," the vampire snarled back. It did not enjoy the thought of James' boot so close to its throat.
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top