Basic Level - Class 6 - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Basic Level - Class 6 - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Basic Level - Class 6

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Basic Level - Class 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Basic Level - Class 6

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:30 pm

"Oh Professor!" he said smiling. "They have to feed on human blood!" he said nodding. "And if they don't get enough after a while, they go crazy wild!" he said still looking in his bag for a quill. He didn't even know if he was going to need one today. Oh, he hoped the Professor wouldn't bring in a real vampire. He knew what they where and how to kill one but was sure he couldn't do it himself. His arm shuffling around in his bag, he found the quill stuck to the top of his bag. How could he have missed than, he pulled out his arm and it was covered in his colour changing ink. His arm was flashing bright colours, his face went red and he muttered "Scurgify" and the ink was gone and his arm back to normal. He placed his other books back in his bag and started to copy down the notes on the board.

Already, not even ten minutes into the class he had embarassed himself, luckily most people didn't know it when he did. All anyone knew about him was that he was friendly and very nice. But to some of his closer friends, well they knew a whole new side of him. One wanting to just be left along sometimes, someone who could be cruel. They teased him when that happened, called it "His Time of the Month". But it was rare, even if Frank got cruel at all. He did like to be alone sometimes, and would always sneak off in his Animagus form.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:13 pm

''Correct. Ten points for Gryffindor. Now, before I introduce you to your work colleagues, can anyone tell me, first, how to disarm and weaken a vampire and, second, how ti kill it?'', he asked once more.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Faraday Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:24 pm

"You must get them into the daylight," Alex replied fast. "It makes them weak and if they stay too long in it then it kills them."
That's why everybody should prefer the day instead of night... Hm, but is there any other ways to kill a vamp? she thought. Oh. Yea. "Also, the silver, I mean bullets made of silver and other silver things should help, too."
Wow, extremely much information... Alex thought and added in mind: When did I learn this?
Alex Faraday
Alex Faraday

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:35 pm

After shoving a few pieces of toast in the pocket of his robes and another piece into his mouth, Elijah left the Great Hall and began to walk up to the Defence against the Dark Arts classroom where Wilson would no doubt reprimand him for looking like some sort of tramp or for being late. The truth was that Eli didn’t care either way. He didn’t really care what the man thought of him. For adults to despise him – there was nothing new there. Sighing, Eli ran a hand through his hair. He finished off his slice of toast and stopped outside of the classroom. Eli pulled his robe off and stuffed it into his bag. He hated the bloody thing and knew he was better off without it.

Eli rolled the sleeves of his shirt up to his elbows. He pulled the dog tags out from underneath and straightened the Slytherin emblem that hung from a piece of black string. He had no idea what had happened to his tie but the snake looked good and he didn’t really like ties anyway. He moved the choker that he was wearing, around his neck to loosen it up a bit and opened the door of the classroom. He probably looked half asleep and/or drunk but either way it didn’t matter. As far as Eli was concerned, he was in class and although he was late it didn’t seem to matter because he was actually there.

“Good Morning, professor!” Eli greeted, making his way over to one of the desks. He yawned and spotted Alex. Smiling a little to himself, he sat down beside her and deposited his bag underneath the desk, plastering an innocent but mocking expression on his face before turning to face Wilson.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:01 pm

Miseria looked at Wilson, smiling softly at him. At their first meeting they had a little fight together, so maybe that was the reason why he thouhg that she was impolite, and possibly - not smart. She looked at the two gryffindors, who answered the questions, and then she coughed again. It seemed that she was the only one active Hufflepuff right now.
"Vampires will become weak also by using the bot brier. Usually it's placed on vampires coffin or the place where he or she sleeps. That makes them weak, and they can't get out from their trap," she explained, still smiling at herself. "And the holy water, wich is mostly reccomended. The body part, with what vampire will touch the holy water, will burn or make pain like the sunlight," she finally looked up, losing her smile fast.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:01 pm

''Holy water is... well, acceptable. But we have to define what Holy Water is. I mean, it is just plain water. But, never mind that now.'', he said. ''Now, for your work colleagues.'', he said and closed the curtains. He put some artificial light on and looked at the class. ''Wouldn't you believe it... I managed to obtain three real life vampires. Do not worry, they are registered in the Ministry and fed.'', he said. He opened the door of his office and three vampires came in. ''Meet, Warlof, Aiden and Peter. Yes, the last one is really called Peter. He was a Muggle, bitten by a vampire. His name was... Peter McFayden, if I am not mistaken. Now, you will be divided into three work groups and then practice with the vampires. You can do anything you want, from talk to practical magic. Whatever they allow you. You can't kill them, so... you can do almost everything. I will just sit and watch. You have to know how to deal with a vampire, since there are more and more and some of them are not as peaceful as the Three Stooges here. Be imaginative, because your grade will depend on that.'', Wilson said.

''Seven people... fine. You drunk, Krum, you partner up with Wake and make group one. Miss Dawn and Manson, you compose group two, and the rest, Sir Michael, Longbottom and Diamond, you be group three. Choose whichever vampire you want and practice. But remember, be imaginative.'', he said and sat down.

(NOTE: You RP the vampires and decide what to do. It would be good if you decide your plan via PM, but you do not have to. As I said, your points and grades will depend on the imaginativeness of your posts. :-))
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:46 pm

((Sir Michael? I'm sorry but I have no idea who that is))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:26 pm

(Alex Faraday... Sir Michael Faraday... if you had read the last topic, it would be clear. But also, you could have used plane deduction... you know what Holmes said... When you eliminate everything, the thing that is remaining, however improbable it may be, must be the solution :-S)
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:20 am

Andrew didn't know his other classmates, and as he glanced around trying to figure out who exactly was whom, he decided he at least could figure out who the vampires were. And, yes, he had heard the professor say that vampires could kill, but Andrew had learned a long time ago that death was no big thing. Human life was cheap, so he had very little to lose. These vampires looked to him like just more big dumb guys. Nothing more. He was most interested in McFayden. A muggle who had been changed to a vampire. That, at least sounded interesting. So while his classmates were trying to figure out what they were going to do, he simply slipped out of his seat and walked over to McFayden, sizing him up on the way. His mind was working a hundred miles a minute, calculating how big he was, maybe how fast he was, and what he might or might not get away with. Andrew knew he was quick, resourceful, and streetsmart.

He walked up to McFayden who seemed to be mutually sizing him up as well. Andrew didn't know how to ask a question except to just ask it. And he figured this guy to be about as street smart as he was. As he eyed McFayden, there seemed to be a mutual recognition of at least that much. He saw McFayden's eyes sparkle and the man laughed, "Look here. The little guy gets up first. You've got guts, Kid, I'll give you that. You do have guts."

"So--"Andrew asked, not frightened, just curious, "What makes you so tough?" he asked. The vampire laughed, showing Andrew his fangs. "These," he replied. Andrew was unphased. "Teeth? What else ya got?" Andrew frowned. McFayden laughed again, "Kid, you either are really stupid, or you don't let much get to you. Which is it?"

"I'm supposed to be afraid of teeth?" Andrew asked. "The most you can do is kill me, right? So what? Big hairy deal. What else ya got?" McFayden shrugged and said simply, "I could make it so you were just like me." "A long life with big teeth. Hmm. I might like that," Andrew thought, shrugging, considering it.

McFayden cast an amused glance at Wilson, trying hard not to laugh. "Where'd you get this kid? He might be a lot of fun."
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 310

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:21 am

Abbey looked over at Miseria and smiled. She walked over to her. Abbey was glad to be but with someone she knew and liked. "So, which vampire do you want?" Abbey asked nonchalantly. "I'm fine with any of them."
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top