Class Five - N.E.W.T.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Class Five - N.E.W.T. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Class Five - N.E.W.T.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Class Five - N.E.W.T. Empty Class Five - N.E.W.T.

Post by William Winston McCoy Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:55 pm

Another day, another class. Professor McCoy had replaced professor Emof, who had work in the Ministry, not a long time ago. He liked teaching, especially Transfiguration. He had done some teaching jobs before, but Transfiguration was always his favorite. He wrote his name on the blackboard and sat on his desk, waiting for the students to arrive. He also waved his hand and wrote the title of today's lesson - Non-verbal transfiguration of birds and fish.
William Winston McCoy
William Winston McCoy

Number of posts : 226
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Class Five - N.E.W.T. Empty Re: Class Five - N.E.W.T.

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:57 pm

Arthur entered the classroom and took a seat in the front row. ''Morning, professor'', he greeted with a smile as he was taking his books and wand out and putting them on the table.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:34 pm

Belle walked in and gave a small cursty, her spirits were soaring high today and besides Care of Magical Creatures, this was a favorite class of hers. She smiled as she rose, "Hello Professor, how are you today?" She asked as she went and took a seat setting down her books. Her wand was in the special holder wrapped around her thigh as always.

She pushed a long raven lock behind her ear and smiled at Arthur. "And good morning to you too Arthur, I hope you fair well?"
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:45 pm

Mariana walked inside the classroom on the same way she did on the previous one only she was carrying only the book for transfiguration because she had a hole in her schedule after this one. "Morning Professor..." she said as she sat down back in her corner not looking any better then before only maybe worse.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:31 pm

Transfiguration; it was another subject that was completely wasted on Adam. He would have probably done better as a blind Muggle than a blind wizard. It was only now in school that he was realising just how important his sight was. Unfortunately, Adam was a wizard and he was finding that things were truly going beyond his limitations at Hogwarts and he didn’t like it at all.

Sucking in a breath, Adam opened the door of the Transfiguration classroom and walked inside; leaning on the cane for extra support. He blinked a few times in a vain attempt to find some light in the darkness but after finding none once more, Adam focused on sending his magic into the cane. He blinked once more and looked through the rubies that the lion cane had as eyes. Class hadn’t started yet but Adam found a seat soon enough.

“Good morning, Professor.” He greeted as he slipped into a seat, pulling out of the cane’s crimson eyes as he did so.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by William Winston McCoy Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:05 pm

''Morning Miss Fey, Miss Diggory and the two gentlemen, Poe and... wait, I do not know you. M'boy, tell me... who are you?'', McCoy asked.
William Winston McCoy
William Winston McCoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:19 pm

Adam looked in the direction of the professor and smiled a little. It was ironic. He was forever looking in the direction of the person speaking and he would be looking at them as if he could actually see them. It was a bit difficult when he realised once more that he wouldn’t be able to see them but he didn’t take it to heart at all. So what if he couldn’t see through his own eyes? There were plenty of options and his lack of sight wasn’t going to stop him getting his N.E.W.T’s. “Adam Lyfelde, sir.” He told the professor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by William Winston McCoy Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:33 pm

''Adam, m'boy, how did you end up here? Your story must be sad, but we do not have time for that now. Maybe, one day, in my office, if you'd like. But tell me, before I can start this extremely important lesson... can you do practical magic, especially transfiguration?'', he asked with a smile, a smile Adam could obviously not see. But the optimism and politeness could be heard from his voice.
William Winston McCoy
William Winston McCoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:32 am

“It’s a bit of a long story, sir.” Adam said with a chuckle. “I wouldn’t call it sad just.... unexpected and unnecessary. Perhaps at a later date I could tell you, yes.” Adam thought carefully. His magic was unreliable and erratic at the best of times which meant he had to learn how to handle it, for lack of a better word, blind. He didn’t realise at the time how heavily magic depended on sight and he was still learning just how powerful magic was without it. Adam could say he could give it a go but transfiguration wasn’t a personal talent of his. He could do it but it would take a bit of time. “I can. It’s different that the average wizard magic but I’m still exploring it all.” Adam said honestly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by William Winston McCoy Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:57 pm

''Four people? Fiddle sticks. Now, since this one is really important, I am not dismissing this class. In front of you, on your desks, you have an aquarium and a bird cage. For your first task, I want you to transfigure the bird into a fish, and the fish into a bird. Non-verbally of course and without the use of any spell.'', McCoy said.
William Winston McCoy
William Winston McCoy

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top