The Cracked Twilight - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Cracked Twilight - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Cracked Twilight

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Cracked Twilight - Page 5 Empty Re: The Cracked Twilight

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:46 am

steven smiled a little when he took his hand, knowing just how much it took him to trut a stranger, closing his eyes he thought about platform 9 3/4 the white mist swirled round him and Andrew and they left the alley. His hand holding Andrews tight as if he was his own son.

Sood the mist disapated and they stood in a train station side room the doors made of frosted glass, "come on this way" he said sliding open the doors to show him a bustelling muggle train station, "this is just the normal side wait till ya see the platform ya want" he looked down at Andrew "ya ok?" he asked the boy knowing his awnser would most likely be that he was.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:21 pm

"Yeah, I'm okay," Andrew said, just looking around at the station and all the people. "So, where do we find this train? And are you sure they're really gonna have my stuff here like they said they would?" He was used to crowds, but this place was maybe one of the bigger places he'd been. And everyone was in a hurry, going all sorts of direcftions. Andrew was now feeling a bit pressed for time. He wasn't sure why.
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 310

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:30 pm

Steven held his hand as they moved to what seemed to be a wall " ok here's the entrance " he said pointing. suddenly a porter called out behind them "sir these belong to your son i belive "steven wasabou to correct him when he saw Andrews things "thanks he was getting worried " he said grinning "ya want the ticket stubb" he sked the man shook his head "nope its ok we recongnised you from your accent " he said grinning and leaving the trolly with them "see told ya they would now grab on" he stood behind Andrew and together ran at the wall , after a whosh they apeared on another platform there a large red and gold steam train sat "there ya are the hogwarts express " he said smiling as he saw the trian again.

FLASH!! A camera went off in front of them "pic of your son sir one sickle" , steven looked at the man and smiled , taking two sickles he walked over and spoke to him returning with a picture. "here if any one asks it ya uncle , right " he said holding it out to him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:38 pm

"Um..yeah. Thanks," he said. He knew Steven had figured out his dad was gone. He wasn't sure how he knew, but it seemed okay. Seemed like Steven wasn't going to rat him out. He tucked the picture in his bag. He looked up at the train. black and red and shiny. He'd never seen anything so big. He was going on that? He just stood for a moment, staring at the train, deciding that perhaps trains were cool. Maybe. He'd make his final decision when he got on. "So--this goes straight there, huh? " He was hoping he didnt' have to get off someplace and wander around to find the school. But he noticed there were a lot of moms and dads putting their kids on the train by themselves. So it must have been alright. Those moms and dads were different than his. Very diferent.
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:39 pm

He looked down at Andrew "I know how hard it is to get on in school if ya don't have some sort of reltive" moving he knelt in front of him "I kinda figured ya don't have one and ya a good kid who deserves a brake"he placed his hand on Andrew shoulder "besides what better than an auror for an uncle , nobody will mess with ya" he grinned "if ya need any forms fillin' the offer still stands, even if ya need a place in the holidays, Im sure by then I'll have a place of ma own and ya can have a room to ya self " he knew he probably wouldn't be leaving for this year at lest , orders had made that plain enouph to him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:58 pm

'Thanks!" Andrew hadn't thought about holidays or summers. He was only getting through the moment. But he would, eventually, have to face up to those too. And he hoped that he wasn't too big of a giveaway at Hogwarts that he didn't have anyone. But Steven seemed to be thinking of that. And, beyond anything else, Andrew was amazingly resourceful If he needed to get Steven onto his records to stay in Hogwarts, he had no doubt he could manage it.

He heard the train whistle and the conductor yelling last call for boarding. "Guess I'd better go," Andrew said. "Thanks. "
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:06 pm

steven smiled at Andrew and ruffed his hair "take care of ya self but i have an idea yu'll be fine right" he said grinning as he helped him on board with his things "good luck in hogwarts , rember stay on the train and just folow every one else when ya get there " he said stepping back from the train, slightly sad to see him go, but happy he will turn out to be a good wizard "remeber what I said ya got my card use it if ya have to"

Steven watched as he seem to disappear in teh steam of the train ,"was this what it would have felt like for my own son?" he thought but with a sigh he turned back to the wall that was the gateway to the platform knowing he had done a good job with one last look back he stepped threw back onto the muggle train station with a smile he aperated abck to Khaats farm walking into the kitchen sm,iling to himself as he picked up an apple from the fruit bowl on the table.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:35 pm

Khaat had been summoned by her father. She wasn't sure what he was doing home this time of the day, but she had felt his call to her and had felt it was at the farm as surely as she knew her own name. She apparated into the kitchen and saw Steven there. "Well, " she said, "you're looking a lot better. So how are you feeling? You haven't seen my father anyplace, have you?" She frowned. "I could feel him calling to me, but he usually meets me here if he wants me. Very odd indeed."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:40 pm

Steven bite into the apple " yep I say almost fit for duty" he said grinning knowing full well she would not yet "nope haven't just got back ma self , ya want a hand looking for him?" he asked "been seeing a freind on to the express" he grinned slding out the second photo he had took from the photographer and smiled. He bit into his apple again with a sigh , soon it was gone dn he threw the core away into the bin "ok ya want I should check the barn while you check the house ?" he said glancing out side.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:59 pm

"No," she said slowly, "Not yet. Let me see if I can pinpoint where he is. It's good practice anyway." She closed her eyes to listen to the sound of his energy signal. "That's odd," she frowned. "Wait here," she said, "Something is not right."

She walked out of the house and down to the barn. He never sent for her here. Well, hardly ever. And his signature was not as strong as it should have been. She walked through the barn slowly, wand at the ready. Something just was not right. She could feel it.

Then she found him. He was lying on his back on the floor in the hippogryff stall. And by the looks of it, the hippogryff had had a temper tantrum and had kicked him, more than once. He was dazed and bleeding. "Daddy!" she flew to him.

"I lost my bloody wand," he winced, still dazed. Khaat looked for it. It was clear on the other side of the stall, under the hippogryff. "Be careful, Khaat. He's in a foul mood today for some reason. I have a notion to turn him into a teacup."

"Accio!" Khaat summoned her father's wand, and the hippogryff attempted to chase the wand and charge at her for taking it. "Back! You foul beast!" she stood firm between the hippogryff and her father. She was sorely tempted now as well to turn him into a teacup. She listened to his angry squawkings and watched his behavior. He was fully preparing to charge her. She didn't know if her Petrificus spell could actually petrify a full grown hippogryff or not. But she feared she was about to find out.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top