Haunting people is fun... - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Haunting people is fun... - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Haunting people is fun...

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Haunting people is fun... - Page 3 Empty Re: Haunting people is fun...

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:37 am

Ne'Os stopped pointing his wand at sam the spell stopped. He smiled 'Oh Sam dont give up now it will mean i cant tourture you" he said clearly enjoying the pain he was causing her. "hmm what can i do oh i know im feeling a bit lazy so....imperio" he said aiming his wand at her again.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:43 am

Sammy looked up at him after he let go of the curcio curse. She was just about to say something when he pointed his wand at her and she felt everything in her release. She wasn't in control of herself anymore. She looked at him with no emotion, wondering what he would do to her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:56 am

"Sam let the walls between you and the demon within you fall" he said "And once the walls are down you will keep her from gaining control then ill make sure you both go insane" he said wondering if andrian will step in and save sam.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:05 am

((OOC: you aren't suppose to know that it's him yet, he is wearing a mask and costume. lol))

Sammy did as he asked and let her evil side out. She never liked doing so, but she had no choice now. When she did this it was like she could see ne'os in two different ways, but only one body. She the looked at ne'os with no emotion still.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:13 am

((i dont just letting him know to make his move))

"Victoria i want to save you" Said Ne'Os to any muggle it would sound like his normal human voice. but two Victoria and Sam it would sound like sam and the demon "My name is Jezebeth (demon of falsehoods) I will leave this body soon i will need a commander of my armys for the time we come to take over this world" the demon said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:19 am

Victoria looked up at Jezebeth, she couldn't tell if he was telling the truth or not, but she liked his offer. "Really, well getting out of this horrible goody-two-shoes body would be really nice. If you can do it, then do it already." Victoria said to Jezebeth. Sammy could hear it all and she was running around inside her mind trying to piece it all together, but failing.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:23 am

"it is very simple my host will kill your host...well not neccasarrily kill but he will use the killing curse on her. With your protection she will live and you will be free to go back to your demension. Then my host will turn his wand on himself its a very intresting procedure but as demons we cant die so we all win in the end" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:32 am

Victoria looked at him with confusion, she had never heard of this, but she was willing to do anything to get out of this body. "I will only let you do so as long as you promise that the host I'm in lives. Then do so." Victoria told him, waiting for the spell to come on to her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:34 am

"Dont worry she wil be unharmed" he said leviling the elder wand at her heart. "avada Kadavra" he said sending a green jet of light at her that illuminated his front in green. The inferi still alive around them backed up a bit from the blast of power.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:42 am

Victoria shook her head before he performed it. When the spell hit her "Aaaahhh!!", she screamed then her eyes when blank, and then back to normal. Victoria was finally gone, Sammy meanwhile heard the whole thing, not wanting it to happen. She felt the spell also but her screams couldn't be heard from the outside. She finally took control of her body back but was now in a coma. From the outside it would look like she was dead, but if you where to check her you would be able to tell that she was alive.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top