Haunting people is fun...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Haunting people is fun... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Haunting people is fun...

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Haunting people is fun... Empty Haunting people is fun...

Post by Jennifer Hutson Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:14 am

Jennifer had been dead now for a good month. She had become a ghost out of the hatred that she had for Ne'Os. Ne'Os's buttler, Jack, was the one who had killed her. So she was glad that she couldn't feel his life force on the planet any more. So she had been wandering around trying to find Ne'Os so that she could haunt him for the rest of his life and she ended up here, in the middle of London. She looked around to see lots of tall buildings, like downtown. But an unexpected apperance was Sammy. She was going to go over and do some first time haunting on her when Ne'Os shows up. She sighed thankfully, then waited to see where they where going. But what was odd to Jennifer was that Ne'Os was following Sammy instead of walking with her. This was odd, she would follow too and see what was up.

Last edited by Jennifer Hutson on Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Haunting people is fun... Empty Re: Haunting people is fun...

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:17 am

Sammy was wandering the streets of London's downtown going from store to store finding baby clothes and clothes for her and Anti. She loved her new life, she didn't have to remember her old love life with Ne'Os, so that was good and now she was in love all over again. She had just stepped out of a store when she heard somone walking behind her, she turned and saw noone. so she turned back around and continued.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:30 am

Ne'Os apeared Far behind Sam he wore black leather armor with many buckles on it. Odly there was a Blood Red Creasent Moon on the front. Further Investigation would reveal it was dried blood. He drew the elder wand and waved it around him Black robes formed around the leather the front was still visible. He floated up into the air and waved his wand. The air grew cold. Fog apeared it was thick so you could only see a few feet infront of you. He pressed his wand against his throat and said "Samantha...Samantha burns....You have wronged me though you do not remember that. I have granted you the gift of forgettfullness." he said his voice booming around the area every sentence ending with a slight thunderclap "and now it is time i make you remember. Just long enough so that you may suffer once again. But dont worry that is not yet. I have a test for you" he said his voice fadeing as he finished. He waved the elder wand over the ground many feet below him. Far infront and Behind sam Inferi rose from there graves under the ground. They marched twords sam with the intent of feasting on parts of her Nervous system.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:37 am

Sammy was walking along, all was fine. But when the air drew cold and fog rose, something was wrong. She couldn't really see two feet in front of her. She was about to head into a store for cover, when a booming voice said her name. She turned around in all directions wondering where it was coming from. She couldn't figure it out so she just stopped and listened. She shuttered with fear, she knew who it was now. The only person who thought she had wronged them but she couldn't remember was Ne'Os. She heard him say something about inferi and new it was going to be bad. She turned from the voice now and started running. She had no idea where she was going. "I'm sorry, please don't hurt me! I don't even remember you. How could you do this to me?" She yelled behind her wondering how long it would be till her caught up with her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:42 am

Ne'Os placed the elder wand against his throat again "Isnt it obvious You are a symbol of everything i am against. You are good. I am Evil. Its simple Math my Dear" he said his voice booming through the streets again with the small thunderclap at the end of his sentence. "In the end it all comes down to Power. You are my weakness. You keep me from gaining Power. And now i will do what my assassins couldnt. And even Worse for you is when i leave your lifless corpse Drained of blood stuffed with Blood roses and in a pentacle Of powdered silver it will teach the world to fear me" he said his voice fadeing again in the end. The inferi charged forward at Sam now.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:50 am

As Sammy was listening to what Ne'Os was going to do to her she could see people coming towards her, but in the fog they didn't look normal. When she got a little closer she could see that they weren't people at all. She screamed, "Aaaahhh!!", then turned to see more. She was surounded with no one to help and no one to know that she was in trouble. If only someone was around and could hear what was going on. Some one who knew her. "You will never kill me Ne'Os. Your evil is what keeps you from hurting me. You couldn't kill me before and you won't kill me now. How about you come and do it yourself instead of letting your little inferi doing it for you. Your a coward." Sammy knew this was the end for her. She could feel the inferi breathing down her neck now. Would they kill her first or would he back them off long enough for him to finish her off. She started crying.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:58 am

Jennifer had been floating above Ne'Os the whole time watching. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. Ne'Os was evil, he had lots of power, and he was going to kill his wife?! What happened while she was gone. She wasn't complaining though. She was glad for the change, she was also happy that someone was going to finally get rid of that little twitt. She had lived for way to long. She finally deserved to die. Jennifer just wished that she had been the one to do it, or atleast have been alive when it happened. But Jennifer smiled at the sceen in front of her. She watched and waited for the moment Samantha Burns would die.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:29 am

Ne'Os landed with a soft thud. He brought his hands together and then spread them apart like he was going to give a big hug. The fog split to the buildings where they turned to fire. Now the buildings around the area were on fire people could beh eard screaming inside and outsideo n the streets. not just at the fire but at the inferi. The inferi infront of him split apart making a path for Ne'Os to walk up to Sam. He walked up to her but to a distance he could protect himself if needed. "Hello my wife" he said projecting his voice in her head. To anyone else it would look like he was standing there.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:28 am

Sammy froze at the sound of his voice in her head. She stared him down, eye to eye. "You mean ex-wife." Sammy said to him outloud, she wasn't going to just give up, not now. "Why are you doing this to me? You erased my mind of everything, how could I tell anyone anything if I don't know anything. The only thing you are doing here is to kill me." Sammy said to him outloud, waiting for him to kill her. She had her hand on her wand in her pocket.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:33 am

"You remember it you just dont realise it yet" he said drawing a silver Baton. It seemed diffrent it had blood crusted on it "Do you smell who's blood this is?" he asked wondering if she would come up with Jennifer as a answer.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top