Plott!!!! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Plott!!!! - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Plott!!!!

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plott!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Plott!!!!

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:11 pm

Well ok increasing my age how would that work? Ne'Os could make a cult that portrays vampires as there gods. would be kinda intresting. And i could take Vampire to a extremely dark place.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:48 pm

No Emof, that's just...well unethical and REALLY unrealistic

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:32 pm

Which part the cult part? Sure its unethical but actuly it is realistic there arem any cults in real life with a flase god as there leader. but dont worry i wont do that Jess told me his idea and i like it. It works for everyone.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:37 pm

Whatever *sigh*

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:38 pm

? What? Just say which part is unrealistic.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:42 pm

Age changing

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:00 am

Oh shut up matt, you agreed with it.
Lol, you're being told off an awful lot today
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:01 am

Gee, now that I think about it I am..... :'(

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:15 am

Firstly, is it possible for you three to stop spamming? I thought we should discuss out of subject stuff outside the topic, instead of filling a whole page with needless crap.

Now, back on topic.

Ne'os - Firstly, even if the school is inactive (which is why I want to change the plot - to make it active!), I still am the headmaster and should be able to control what happens in the school. Also, Im not even controlling anything, but merely discussing a new plot to make things more interesting. I agree with Sandra about the point that all your characters just serve your main one. And you don't seem to care about character development, or anything. You just want to get more magical artifacts and more power for your character. Frankly, I dont understand how the admins let you even do that. Also, I would advise you to not challenge admins. If I was Darren, I would remove your moderator status just for saying that.

Jess - I've been gone for 3 weeks. And even if I was here I wouldn't post at the battle. Why? Because I was posting with Dae, who left thanks to rudeness by some members and he himself being overly sensitive. But without Dae, the minister of magic, there was no point in the battle anymore. And even if you were planning it for a month, what was it supposed to even achieve? Order taking over the ministry? Why did the Death Eaters have to waste their time being there then?

Mariana - I agree that factions need to become more active, especially the aurors/ministry. How will that happen though, when the ministry is always occupied by the DE's or the Order?

James - The thing is, if Death Eaters occupy the school, the students will be involved in it more. Right now, Dumbledores army and etc. is all useless, cause they have no one to fight. No wonder they are inactive. I think DE's taking over hogwarts will give it a darker theme, and allow students to have more to do at Hogwarts in a way.

Also, the stats thing wouldn't really work that well. I think if the tier system works OK, we should just keep that. As for the vampires thing.. I read the vampires information thread and I can say that Ne'os clearly hasn't read it. Being a vampire doesn't make you overpowered, on the contrary it does the opposite, but Ne'os ignores that.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:03 pm

And what's the Imperium Squad supposed to do? I've been trying to police Hogwarts and stuff, but it's friggin' boring. Nobody's trying anything really. Its all a bunch of bullies. DEs would make things more interesting, I'll admit it, but we first need better Death Eaters, ones with actual substance without all the hate and malice. It's pretty much useless having a bunch of egotistical monsters in charge.
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top