Visting Dlyanne - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Visting Dlyanne - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Visting Dlyanne

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Visting Dlyanne - Page 2 Empty Re: Visting Dlyanne

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:40 pm

"And I can certainly understand that," Khaat smiled. "You two are very fortunate. You have our congratulations."

Robert agreed and shook hands with Edward, congratulating him, and gave Emily a litttle hug. Khaat did the same thing. "Alright, you two, go have some fun now," she said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:44 pm

"umm Robert will you come with me to see Dylanne?" emily asked scared of her aunt " i don't think i can see her with out something bad happaning and im a little scare." she explained
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Number of posts : 251

http://centraldramaacadamy.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:02 pm

"Certainly," Robert said. "I don't think you should stay long. She is clearly not well. I wouldn't stay more than a few minutes at best. And if she gets upset, just leave Don't say anything--just go. Come on. We'll just do that now." He excused himself from Khaat for a moment and led them away and to the ward where Diyanne was being kept.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:08 pm

OOC: im staying loged in to colby for now

Emily fallowed Robert close behind still scared to see her aunt after what she had done when emiy had lived with her for that short prioid of time.
Edward had stayed behind with khaat knowing emily had to do it on her own and just wanted robert there incae somthing went wrong and her aunt tryed to attack her or somethign.
emily walked inot the room were dlyanne was and stayed close to the door. "umm hi Dlyanne.:
"who the F*** are you to run away from my home. you know how much problems you cause?" Dlyanne scremed trying to get ahold of Emily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:12 pm

Robert instantly put himself between Emily and Diyanne. His massive magical strength was no match for her madness. He laid his hand on her forehead, despite her efforts to screech and fight with him, and he simply said, "Sleep!" It sent a massively powerful sleep spell through Diyanne, and she fell limp. Robert lifted her magically and laid her back on her bed and bound her.

"I'm sorry you had to see that, Emily,"Robert said quietly. "Some people just take longer to reach than others, Are you alright?"

OOC: sorry for the godmod of diyanne

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:15 pm

OOC: its okays
"yeah." emily said looking around him at her aunt . "im fine/" tears were in her eyes can some one who she loved so much hate her so much. the way dlyanne had acted scared and bugged emily alot
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:38 pm

He wrapped her in his arms in a strong hug and then gently walked her out. "This is not about you. She's sick. It is going to take us some time. Maybe a long time. I don't know. She has so much grief for your uncle that she doesn't know what to do with it all. And part of that is the spell that vampires weave around their victims in order to keep them complliant with their desires. If we can undo that, that may help. You're sure you're not hurt?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:50 pm

"Yeah im fine." emily said ." i just feel its partly my falt for her being like this. you know?" she looked up at him she had never had a grandfather and was hopeing Robert would be a grandfather to her like Khaat was a mother to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:06 am

"Emily," Robert said gently, affectionately, "Your aunt made her own choices, to a given extent. The rest was the spell your uncle wove around her. None of this could possibly have been your fault. I've been dealing with vampires and their victims since before your aunt and uncle were even born. So how about you tell me why any of this would have been your fault?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:19 pm

"i didn't take her with me when i left." emily said ." i left her there with that monster." she was rembering what it was like to be in that house the whole time. Dacota trying to drink her blood and dlyanne not doing anything to stop him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top