A night out (Varod) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A night out (Varod) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A night out (Varod)

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A night out (Varod) - Page 2 Empty Re: A night out (Varod)

Post by Ashling McKinley Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:01 pm

She couldn't help but laugh, "Ok." she replied, "But everyone has baggage with them its just a matter of being able to expect it." she continued to say. After the waitress left with their order she laughed again, "As long as you aren't a horse raper then I don't think we should have any problems." she said jokingly as she laced her fingers between his.
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:33 pm

Varod laughed.
"Well, not exactly THAT," he said still chuckling as the young waitress set the big steam pot on the table in front of them and handed them all the silverware and stuff. "You don't mine if I eat like a, well, a vampire feeding on a really tough-necked person?"
He laughed at the bad pun.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling McKinley Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:37 pm

She couldn't help but laugh. "Not at all." she said as she took the silver ware and began to eat with it. I wonder what it would be like to be bitten by a vampire? she thought looking at him as she took a bite of her food. "This is really good." she said as she took another bite and spoke with her mouth full, "I didn't realize how hungry I was!"
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:44 pm

Varod ignored the silverware completely and dug in with his hands. He immediately took the crab, ripped a leg off and sucked the meat out. Then he worked on the other portion of the leg.
Soon, the crab had no meat left. Then he attacked the corn and dipped potatoes in butter.
"This is...AMAZING," he agreed, after swallowing massively.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling McKinley Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:56 pm

She cracked open one of the legs and sucked out the crab meat after soaking it up in melted butter. "I have to agree with you there." she said looking at him. "I haven't eaten like this in weeks." she said as she stuck a potato in her mouth. "You don't really get to eat all that great on the road."
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:01 pm

"I can tell," Varod teased and poked her. "You ARE really skinny."
Laughing again, he finished off his other crab and ate the rest of the corn, then ate some more potato.
"Well, I'm STUFFED," he said finally and sat back, wiping his mouth and finishing his coke.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling McKinley Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:03 pm

She took another sip of her soda and ate her last bite of crab, "You know if I eat another bite I might explode." she said laughing a bit as she wiped her mouth for the first time since they had started to eat.. "And I'm not that skinny. I've been told I need to be smaller." she said looking at him.
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:11 pm

"Well, those people are crazy," Varod informed her sagely. "Anyway, that movie and then we can do whatever I guess."
He payed the FIFTY DOLLAR BILL, tipping for five dollars and pulling Ash out onto the boardwalk and tugging her in the right direction.
"Alright...movie's this way. What should we see?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling McKinley Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:14 pm

"I have no clue." she said looking at him. She picked out a movie that wasn't a romance, "Um how about the wolfman?" she asked looking at him curiously. "Its supposed to be really good." she said smiling, and then she lowered her voice, "Or we could always skip the movie if ya want." She hadn't known why she had just said that because she wasn't what some people would consider a slut or anything like that.
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:17 pm

Varod grinned.
"Only if you really want to, my apartment should be free...then we can talk," he offered kissing her cheek and caressing her side, showing her that they were going to be lovers. Proving it to her.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top