Class Four - N.E.W.T. - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Class Four - N.E.W.T. - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Class Four - N.E.W.T.

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Class Four - N.E.W.T. - Page 3 Empty Re: Class Four - N.E.W.T.

Post by Isobella Donohue Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:08 am

((Sorry i went to the wrong class room.))

Subastian walked into the room hoping that he wouldn't be noticed since he was late. He sat in the back of the class as he looked down at his desk taking out parchment and a quill. He hated being late for anything and being late was one thing that bugged him more than anything. When he looked up he saw the professor hoping he wouldn't look his way.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by William Winston McCoy Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:55 am

McCoy noticed Haversham enter. He sat in the back and McCoy stood up. He went behind him and patted him strongly on the back. ''Why, Mr. Haversham... are we late? Are we trying to get unnoticed in the classroom?'', he asked with a smile. He then levitated a cage with a mouse on his desk. ''Here, non-verbal transfiguration. Mouse into anything.'', he said and started walking back. ''And yes, Mr. Poe, Miss Lyons, a brilliant job. But less was not expected.'', he added with a smile and sat beside Mariana. ''I apologize. You were saying, my dear?'', he asked with a low voice.
William Winston McCoy
William Winston McCoy

Number of posts : 226
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:04 am

Mariana looked as Professor McCoy didn't seem to give up.She wondered whether to tell him her life story or to cut this short. "If there is a way back i am not able to see it..It's pretty much of everything Professor.I lost my parents then i lost my boyfriend and i don't really find a point to be happy anymore or alive for that matter.." she replied wondering if McCoy was satisfied with answer now or he was just asking questions so he could go yell at Jess.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by William Winston McCoy Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:23 am

''Oh my, oh my. Mariana, m'dear, nothing can be that terrible to want yourself dead. You lost your parents, that is sad, but that was not recently, you have had time to cope with that and although you can never cope with the loss of your family, never, you have time to adapt. When you first came into my class, your parents were also dead, but you, despite the sorrow, were happy and cheerful. Now, you are sad. You lost your boyfriend? So what? He is meaningless! If he does not want to be with you, his loss. He is an idiot and he should be the one that is sad, not you. What is it, m'dear, that you want?'', he asked.
William Winston McCoy
William Winston McCoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Lyons Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:44 pm

Amelia finally let herself smile as Arthur acknowledged that she had performed well, though her smile was muted and tight lipped. The thrill she had felt in proving herself, in making sure Arthur couldn’t make a fool of her, dissipated as soon as Amelia turned her eyes toward the classroom at large, seeing the number of students who were giving her their full attention, even a spattering of applause from one rowdy individual in the back of the room that made her blush and look at her feet.

It was not that Amelia was not proud of what she had done; her work had been exemplary, just as it always was. But Amelia was not always particularly keen in performing in front of others because she didn’t like to draw attention to herself. Challenging the teacher’s pet while he had replaced the teacher probably wasn’t the best move if she wanted to maintain her anonymity, she realized now, but there was little that could be done to take it back. At least she had earned house points and done something about Arthur’s perceived dominance of the classroom setting. Just because she didn’t run her mouth as often as he did did not mean that she wasn’t just as capable and talented.

Because she was looking down, Amelia didn’t see Arthur swooping toward her and didn’t realize his proximity until he lifted her arm and placed his lips against her skin. Amelia was so thrown by the gesture, and embarrassed beyond measure to have had him do it in front of the class and her surprise took over her actions and she jerked her arm away from him, pulling it to her chest and closing the fingers of her other hand around that wrist.

And suddenly no one was eavedropping on Marianna's conversation anymore. They were all staring at her.

Although Amelia was angry at Arthur for his presumptuous behavior (though he likely thought it gentlemanly), her embarrassment kept her from turning her wand on him right there on the spot. The light blush which had risen in light of the eyes on her was now fully crimson, all her freckles having disappeared as they were surrounded by color.

That you should keep your hands to yourself! Amelia’s mind shouted, proding her to give this barbed response to Arthur’s question about anything she would like to add, but her rationality stopping her. What did she stand to gain from such a display of emotion, and what could she lose? The scales were obviously tipped in one direction, and Amelia was far too logical to let her emotions get the best of her.

“I think you’ve pretty well covered it,” Amelia said after working to unclench her jaw from where it had stiffened at Arthur’s touch. Amelia felt strongly about maintaining her personal space, and Arthur had just very rudely entered it without permission. Giving him a nod to indicate that she felt her role in this lesson was complete, Amelia bowed her head and returned to her desk, trying to avoid the stares that were boring into her back as she took her seat and placed her wand down on the surface of the desk, laying her hands on top of it.
Amelia Lyons
Amelia Lyons
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 1645
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:56 pm

Mariana listened to McCoy's speech not really hearing it.Her mind was blocking many of her good memories leaving only those that were painful. Thomas did manage to create certain mental disorders though she didn't even consider the possibility. "What is it that I want? I would like if someone went to London and told him his truths.Though that someone is not me they will think i went more crazy then i already am..." was the first thing that her heart desired. She was angry at him though that anger only hid other emotions. Her life became like a mexican soap opera she watched at Mexico on holidays.

Mariana raised an eyebrow... What the hell's he doing?Oh my god... she thought for herself as she just decoded some of Arthur;s conversations that didn't have any sense untill now when she figured out what he wanted to say.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:18 pm

Arthur nodded as she returned to her desk. He then approached McCoy's desk and wrote something on a piece of paper. He put the paper in his pocket, but he also put another one so it seemed that he actually put only one. He looked at the class. ''Yes, I do know I am that much charming, beautiful, intelligent and sparkling, but do your task, please.'', he said and walked across the classroom.

''You do not have much time.'', he reminded them as he intentionally let the papers fall out from his pocket. It seemed accidentally, though. It happened while he was pulling his hand out of the pocket. It happened next to Amelia's desk. He bent down to pick it up and as he was getting up, he put the other piece of paper on her desk. It was a note saying: I do apologize, it was not meant to cause any fury, although it did. It was not intentional. Sending notes would be obvious. If you wish to tell me something or, perhaps, hit me. Approach McCoy's desk after class. Poe.

He returned to his desk, putting the other, empty, paper into the pocket.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by William Winston McCoy Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:45 pm

''Tell him everything? What do you want to tell him? Anything peculiar or?'', he asked and then raised his head. ''Class, do your bloody jobs. Poe is professor now and he has all the powers I have.'', he said with a loud voice.
William Winston McCoy
William Winston McCoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:17 pm

The mouse looked terrified in its cage and Dora wasn’t particularly happy about its imprisonment. She closed her book and put it on the table before sticking her finger through the bar of the cage. The mouse wasn’t happy so his only way of dealing with it was to attack her – which he did. The mouse bit down into Dora’s finger and she instantly retracted her finger from the bars.

Dora wiped some of the blood off of her finger and looked at the mouse once more. Sighing, Dora flipped the latch on the door of the cage and carefully opened it up. The mouse ran to the other end of the cage and cowered there. He was terrified of her and that irritated Dora slightly. She reached in and gently began to stroke the mouse behind its ears. Once the animal had softened up Dora took it out of the cage and held the mouse close, continuing to stroke its fur.

“Hey, it’s alright.” She whispered, trying to reassure the animal. “Nobody is gonna hurt you, okay?” Dora let some of the glamours fall away from her hand and she held out for the mouse to see. The mouse sniffed her hand and jumped onto it, clearly fine with the scars that wrapped her around her hand. She continued to stroke the mouse, her mind already made up that she wouldn’t transfigure it unless it wanted her to.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:27 pm

William Winston McCoy wrote:''Tell him everything? What do you want to tell him? Anything peculiar or?'', he asked and then raised his head. ''Class, do your bloody jobs. Poe is professor now and he has all the powers I have.'', he said with a loud voice.

"Whatever insulting popped onto his or her head Professor." Mariana replied not really sure why was McCoy still keeping this conversation up.Didn't seem to have a point. "Maybe you should go teach Professor? Don't waste your time on me i am lost case anyway.." she suggested not really wanting anyone screw up on her account again.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top