Basic Level - Class 5 - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Basic Level - Class 5 - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Basic Level - Class 5

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Basic Level - Class 5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Basic Level - Class 5

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:38 pm

Miseria entered the classroom, scowling at herself. Late. Wow. For the firs time. "Sorry for me being late. It won't happen again!" she said quicly, and quietly, before rushing to her place, where she sat down. She took out her paper, and copied down the text what was on the blackboard, and what Wilson just said. She heard most of the little part, and acromantulas... Wow. Those huge spiders who lived in the Forbidden forest. But on the second hand... She was visiting the forest most of the time. It was her favourite place to think. Quiet, and no one disturbing her. And this place wasn't that bad after all. She was a nature person, so she loved what was there.

Then she coughed quietly:"Arania Exumai?" she asked, raising her eyebrows. She had read books about such spiders, and concidering the fact, that they were one of her favourite animals, she had to learn things about them as well.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:10 pm

''You saved yourself in the last minute. Yes, Arania Exumai. What is its effect?'', Wilson asked shortly.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:53 am

"Ummm excuse me professor..." Louis began. "Why are we learning about Acromantula in Defense Againts the Dark Arts?" he asked. 'Why not Care of Magical Creatures? I mean if we learn the spell, then...that's great I think. Unless of course it has nothing to do with Defense Against the Dark Arts anyway..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:51 am

Miseria sighed quietly. Thank goodness! How many points would Wilson take off from the Hufflepuff?! When he told that her answer was correct, she smiled and turned her eyes at the table. And when she heard another question, she just shrugged:"It kills or blasts spiders back. Usually it does with some bigger spiders," she replied, looking now at the Louis Weasley."Maybe it's because Tom Marvolo Riddle, known as our Dark Lord, used this spell against Aragog when he was in the school. And maybe because it's actually a Curse, not a Spell?" she raised her eyebors.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:28 am

''And... 10 points for Hufflepuff. Brilliant, Manson.'', Wilson said with a smile. He could not have replied better himself. ''And the definition is also correct. Weasly, by the way, a truly stupid question. Do I seem like a bloke dealing with animals?'', he posed the question. ''Now, would anyone care and demonstrate the spell? And is it effective against other living beings?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:51 am

Miseria smiled again at herself. Success! It seemed that she being late was already forgotten! Then she looked back at Wilson and coughed quietly, holding back her quiet laugh. Right. Sarcastic. "I can demonstrate it, though, I doupt that this spell is effective against the other living beings. It's only for Larger Spiders..." she repeated herself. "Acromantulas for example."
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:17 am

''That is correct. It would blast a human, for example, but it would do absolutely no harm. As I have said, before you came in, Miss Manson, I have stolen a few acromantulas, smaller ones, from your Care of Magical Creatures professor, whoever he is, currently and I have just the right amount.'', he said.

He then levitated a box in front of Miseria. ''In this box is the spider. Whenever you are ready, just open the box and blast the spider. Just... try to miss anything relevant. You can aim at Weasly, to avoid that.'', he added.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:35 am

Miseria looked at Wilson, and after a sudden moment, she began to laugh. "Haha, I really-really don't want to harm those pretty little creatures..." she said, looking at the box like it was a little child. Spiders! Oh my god! She really could see an acromantula! Alive one! And little! She looked with a smile at Wilson, and nodded, but then she coughed quietly, acting polite, and gentle again. "I won't try to attack a student with spell, even if it won't harm him," she said, and then took her wand.

Then she walked near the box, and hesitating for one second, she opened it. There it was! Little spider in the box, but she couldn't look at it closely. It started to jump around in the box and Miseria sighed quietly:"How old is this little baby?" she asked quietly and pointed with her wand at the little spider when it started to come out. Geesh, it wasn't really that small like it seemed in the box. She stepped away few steps, still looking at the animal, before it started making steps closer to her. Perhaps it wanted to attack her?
"Arania Exumai!" she said quietly and quicly, not waiting for it to make any decicions. The spell blasted little spider back in the box and slowly moving closer to it, she closed the "cage" and looked back at Wilson.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:46 pm

''Good, 10 points for Hufflepuff. A good job, Manson. And I was not referring to the spell, I was referring to the aiming of the spider in someone's face.'', he replied. He turned to the class. ''Now, who's next? Weasley? Any of you whose names I do not know?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Faraday Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:45 pm

Alex bit her tongue. God, she really wanted to try, just try, but she didn't like spiders at all... They were just... creepy. She needed to think.
Seemed that nobody wanted to be next one, so she decided to try. "I can, professor," she said. Her voice was shaking little bit, but luckily not enough that someone could notice it. "I am Faraday, by the way. Alex Faraday." she added quietly.
Alex Faraday
Alex Faraday

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top