Basic Level - Class 5 - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Basic Level - Class 5 - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Basic Level - Class 5

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Basic Level - Class 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Basic Level - Class 5

Post by Lily Potter1 Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:04 pm

Lily skipped into the classroom in a dazed manner before placing herself at free desk and reading the message on the board with half-hearted enthusiasim. Sighing, she pulled out her parchment and quill, and carefully sat her ink on the desk afraid that it would fall over and spill all over herself again.

OOC: Crap post.
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Faraday Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:15 pm

Alex was next in the class. She sat at one of free places. Copy the text from the board? she thought, pulling out parchment and some old pencils - she really didn't like writing with ink. Reason unknown.
"Copy the text from the board" was a known order for Alex. Much better than writing notes from professor's talk or textbook. She started writing, pencil scrabbling on parchment.
Alex Faraday
Alex Faraday

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:39 am

Louis looked at the professor, he was fed up. He would just allow him to be happy. "Fine professor! You're right I am secretly flirting with Abbey!" he said loudly. Then he leaned over and planted a small kiss on Abbeys cheek and winked at her. "Don't worry, it's just to get him to shut up.." he whispered in her ear.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:01 am

Wilson laughed. It was extremely rare to see him laugh. But Weasley's boldness was brilliant. ''Bravo, Weasley. You have passed the test. I had a few students who needed to pass these little tests. You have managed to. Five points for Gryffindor. Your boldness is brilliant. You are a true Gryffindor. I am extremely delighted.'', he commented. ''Now, to get back to the class. Oh, beware the rest of you. You do not know who is going to be my next player. Now, for today's class... can anyone tell me what an Acromantula is?'', Wilson asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Faraday Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:53 pm

Alex stopped writing automatically. She knew it. Once she got herself through 800-page book about magical creatures and she actually read that. And she remembered the answer. Itsy-bitsy spider... She raised her hand, smile on her face. Finally she knew the answer for something. That wasn't usual.
Alex Faraday
Alex Faraday

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:30 pm

''Well, you are new so you don't probably know. You do not have to raise your hands to answer. I do not have the bloody time to reply to your every hand. If you know the answer, just say it.'', Wilson replied.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:03 pm

"Acromantula: Arachnid that reaches extraordinary proportion in comparison to it's non-magical brethren. Venom considered very valuable. Dealing with their eggs is a class A Magical offense, and are considered particularly dangerous. One carefully regulated colony exists in the Forbidden Forest itself, but most wizards are cautioned against entering," James said, nonchalantly as Professor Wilson asked somebody to answer the question out loud. It was a very simple explanation. Something sufficient for class. James went back to copying the notes.
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:58 pm

Louis quickly finished the notes and grinned at the professor. "Thank you professor!" he said looking at him and winking at Abbey again. He hoped it wouldn't lead to another "little test". He quickly scribbled down the rest of the notes and shot James a dirty look. "Know it all..." he though to himself. "Not to mention that fact they can't stand basilisks....." he added looking at James.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:34 am

"It's a general fear of snakes. And it's debated whether it's genetic or impressed upon the younger generations. The younger spiders have been known to attack snakes about their size. But I don't claim to know enough to make a judgement on that matter," James would have shot back. He could hear the words Louis had uttered, as he was seated around the boy. But he was doing something more important. He liked to call it "learning."
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:29 am

''Cease the bickering you two!'', Wilson interfered. ''Both of you are correct, but only Weasley gets five points because, Wake, you have been impolite enough to disallow the new girl, whose name I do not know, to answer. But still, your answer was correct.'', he said.

''What the two of you have said is correct. A magical spider that can grow to gigantic proportions and is afraid of snakes. I agree. You, I presume, do know that there are several acromantulas living in our Forest, which is one of the reasons you cannot go there. Although, you could get help in one spell. Does anyone know which spell it is?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top