17th B-Day - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

17th B-Day - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

17th B-Day

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

17th B-Day - Page 3 Empty Re: 17th B-Day

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:58 am

Abbey smiled as Willow walked over to her. "Oh my gosh, I haven't seen you in forever!" she squealed. Abbey whispered to her, "I got her a a charm bracelet with a couple charms attached. It's not much, but Jamie can never decide what she wants!" she giggled.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:02 pm

OOC: Everybody seems to get me jewlrey :O

Jamie smiled. "I'll wait" she said smiling at Willow. This is nice Jamie thought to herself. It was almost everyone she cared about in one place. Minus James. She wished her favorite Potter boy would show up to his girlfriends birthday.

OOC: Wicked short post.. But all I can think of at the moment
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:17 pm

(OMG! I am so sorry I posted late! Embarassed )

James rushed into the building, hoping he was not desperately too late to Jamie's birthday. His mother had accidentally spilled milk on his tux vest, and had insisted on cleaning it the muggle way. That had taken extra time. But at least he was here now. He saw that he was late, and many people had already arrived. And then he saw Jamie. She looked stunning in her long dress, and out-shined anybody else in the room. He snuck up behind her, and whispered boo in her ear.

James's Tux:
Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:11 pm

OOC: Right on cue!

Jamie jumped slightly when James appered behind her. "Bloody hell, Potter" she cried, smiling as she turned around to hug him happily. Gentley she brushed her lips on his cheek. Smiling up at him she asked "Do you know everyone here? This is Landon, Elizebeth, Sophia and they are Willow and Abbey". When she mentioned Willow and Abbey she gestured with her hand to the two girls who were still talking amoungst themselves. Jamie knew that Landon and Sophia knew her biggest secret, and they knew that the person who should know the most had no idea but Jamie was still worried that one of them would let something slip. She wanted to tell James herself.
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Landon Rooney Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:09 pm

What? Muggles had to wait until they were eighteen to be considered adults? That sucked for them. "Well thankfully we're not muggles and you are officially an adult!" He told her with a smile. Ironic that she became an adult right after she found out she was pregnant. But he kept that particular comment to himself. Both because it was humorless and because he was pretty sure that only he and Sophia knew about it. He knew for sure that James had absolutely no idea. He was about to ask Jamie where else she had traveled but a girl whom was introduced as Elizabeth came towards them. He gave her a smile of welcoming though said nothing.

And not long after, the one and only James Potter came forward. Landon had never really spoken to him, just heard an awful lot about him from Jamie. It was strange to see the two of them together; what with her knowing she was having his baby and him having absolutely no idea. He wondered when Jamie was going to tell him but that wasn't really his business. She would tell him soon enough. When Jamie introduced him to James, he gave him a brief nod, "Nice to meet you."
Landon Rooney
Landon Rooney

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:02 pm

"Tell me about it" Jamie said. "I would have to wait one more year to be able to use magic". Jamie was so happy that Landon was here. When she had told Sophia she had been weaping and without any control. When she told Landon she had been perfectly sane. It was a releif that someone knew her reaction in that form. When Landon gave James a nod she was disapointed to see that he was not preticulally happy to see James. This made her sad in almost a little girly way. Everything should be perfect between her boyfriend and her friends, no matter how unlikely that was.
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:53 pm

When she heard Jamie introduce her to James she walked over towards them and stood beside Landon and gave James a soft warm smile. "Hello James, nice to meet you."said Sophia softly knowing he didn't know anything about Jamie being pregnant with his baby. Sophia wasn't going to tell him either, for she takes her secrets to the grave. Sophia figured Landon must have known about it to for he gave him a brief nod and said nice to meet you. Sophia looked at Landon and rasied her eyebrows at him and gave him the 'Lanny stop it it look.' which she gave him alot sometimes.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum