17th B-Day - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

17th B-Day - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

17th B-Day

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

17th B-Day - Page 2 Empty Re: 17th B-Day

Post by Clementine Lovegood Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:51 pm

"I'm your best friend?" Jamie said to Sophia smiling. THe truth was, she really was. Sophia had been there in her worst hour and had helped heal her scars. That kind of kindness left its mark on both people. Jamie was plesantly suprised when she found out that Sophia and Landon knew eachother. Jamie watching the extange between Abbey and Sophia not really getting why they did not get along before, but happy that they had worked out whatever it was. Happily she walked over to talk to Landon, figureing that Abbey and Sophia would want to talk now that they were friends again.
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:14 am

"Thanks Abbs, it' not much but I like it!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. Sophia smiled at her warmly when she aid she been good. "I been ok, I'm now Matt Lestrange daughter he adopted me!"said Sophia happily. "But my mother went missing before we could change my name over to Leatrange"said Sophia sighing softly. "I'm now ingle now Abbs, I broke up with Jacob for he left me without saying goodbye and then I dated Danny and he broke up with me for everyone didn't like us together."said Sophia rolling her eyes but softly enough where her cousin Landon didn't hear her. When Jamie asked if she was her best friend she smiled and nodded.

"Of course you are Jamie your like my bestest friend!"said Sophia softly giving her a soft warm smile. When she seen Jamie surprised that her and Landon knew each other she laughed. "Me and Landon are cousin, that's why I know himn so well we grew up together!"said Sophia explaining everything to Jamie. When she seen Jamie talking to Landon she smiled for she knew her and Landon would get along really well. A she turned to Abbey she smiled. "You know Abbs, we hould hang out sometimes it been awhile since we done that!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Landon Rooney Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:11 am

Landon was glad that Jamie had appreciated his gift. He'd been rather nervous about it. He returned her hug, "You're more than welcome Jamie," he replied with a smile. After the hug he winked at Sophia, "You know you look beautiful as always," he told her, grinning broadly. He had a feeling he wouldn't know all that many people here but with Jamie and Sophia there, he was sure he'd have a good time.

At first there seemed to be some awkward tension between his cousin and the girl who just entered the room. She looked rather young but did age really matter at this point? He gave her a nod in greeting, unsure of what to say to someone he had hardly met. Landon went to stand to the side as the three girls exchanged greetings. Was he going to be the only guy here?

Thankfully, after a little while, Jamie made her way back over to him, giving him something to do rather than stand around awkwardly. "So how are you enjoying being seventeen so far?" he asked her with a smile. He was making sure that she was in good spirits...granted her erm, situation.
Landon Rooney
Landon Rooney

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:33 pm

Abbey nodded. "And that's so great that Matt adopted you! He is really nice." she said, smiling warmly at Sophia. She was so happy for her. "And I can't believe Jacob and Danny had the nerve to break up with you! What's up with that!?" she asked. "Any guy would be lucky to date you!" Abbey said. Personally, Abbey had never dated anyone as long as Sophia; the one guy she'd liked had disappeared from Hogwarts without giving her a good-bye.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:09 pm

OOC: Sorry Abbey Smile
I have been so not active on any character but Jamie. If you want I could try to get on Lysander more., you diserve a active guy

Jamie smiled at Landon. "Amazing, Lan!" Jamie had been trying to keep her spirits un-natrally high to bring no suspition to those who had no idea, and to being no worry to those who did know. It was a delicate subject. Jamie had only spoken to her parents once sinse she told them she was pregnant (they were two of the four that knew), and that was to plan this party. (which her parents had insisted on throwing to "show" she was fine and there was no reason to worry) They had basically kicked her out of the house so she had to more to London and they were pulling themselves away from her, physically and finanically. Soon Jamie would have to pretty much be adopted by a pittying wizarding family or go to James for care and support.

For the problem of looming deght after her savings ran out and the freak out about her being pregant Jamie was, as you can imagine, pretty tense. But she was deturmined not to show it. "I love being seventeen, almost a legal adult!" Jamie gushed. "So amazing"
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:23 pm

Willow stopped outside the door of the building of Jamie's party. She took a deep breath getting into a happy mood for her 17th birthday. She walked through the door and looked around. The place was awesome! "Hey Jamie! Sorry I'm late!" she said and hugged her friend. "I got you something!" she said, pulling away and holding up a small box. She had gotten Jamie a small silver bracelet with her name engraved into it. She then noticed Abbey and Sophia and some other person she didn't know. "Hey," she smiled and waved at them.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Post by Landon Rooney Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:33 pm

Though her voice was perky and matched with a smile, Landon knew better than to fully believe that her happiness was genuine. Of course, he was sure that she was ecstatic for her birthday, but with so many other things cowering in the backdrop, she just couldn't be doing amazing. Though as one of her best friends, it was his job to go along with her charade, especially because it was her seventeenth birthday. He gave her a slightly over-exaggerated smile, "I'm glad to hear it Jamie."

He chuckled when she said she was almost a legal adult. "What are you talking about Jamie?" he shook his head while he laughed at her. "Seventeen does make you a legal adult!" He had opened his mouth to make a comment about all of the alcoholic beverages she could drink but immediately closed his mouth. Obviously she could be doing nothing of that sort while she was pregnant. Not unless she wanted a crazy baby.
Landon Rooney
Landon Rooney

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Eplee Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:47 pm

Elizabeth wasn't exactly on time but she hadn't really been striving to be. She had always been a fan of the 'fashionably late' policy and that wasn't going to change anytime soon. Though she had been torn between a few dresses for the occasion, she had finally decided on one about twenty minutes before she left. Other than her leopard print heels, she felt as though she looked at least somewhat classy. However when she entered the room and saw everyone else in their near ballroom attire, those feelings of classiness disappeared instantly.

Being someone who refused to be embarrassed she strode forward towards Jamie. Her eyes lingered on the room she was in. It was spectacularly decorated and there was a majestic view of a bridge in the distance. She didn't have a gift for Jamie but she could easily cover that up and get her one within the next couple of days. Elizabeth walked up to Jamie, giving her a friendly hug before saying, "Happy birthday!" She flashed her a wide, toothy smile. "Your present is coming in soon, I'm just waiting for the Owl Order to come in," she lied smoothly, feeling as though Jamie probably wouldn't have cared.

Spoiler:
Elizabeth Eplee
Elizabeth Eplee

Number of posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:02 pm

OOC: Thats right! Jamie can use magic outside school now Smile

Smiling at Landon, her face glowed with life. "Thats right Lan!" she cried "I'm so messed up with these muggle times. Did you know they don't become adults until 18?" Jamie had spent her vacation in the muggle world. She had spent time in London, Paris, NYC, Jacksonvile, and Sydney. "I went so many places over break, this was my last stop and it was my favorite so I wanted my party here". Jamie still smiled, but she was starting to feel that her face would freeze that way.

Just then Willow walked in. Jamie had not seen Willow for even longer than she had seen Abbey. "Hey, Will" she said, hugging her back. "Long time to see". Taking the box she smiled "Open now or later?" she asked. Abbey and Sophia's presants lay unopend at her feet and Landon's sat in her ears already. Before WIllow could answer Elizebeth walked in. Elizebeth Eplee was one of Jamie's newer more, exiting, friends. Jamie found she could be herself with Liz, in an odd way. Jamie hugged Elizebeth too and smiled at her. She was an average hight but Jamie was feeling quite short today. "Thanks Liz! No problems, I have more than enough already" she said gesturing to the presants at her feet. "This is Willow and this is Landon" she said gesturing to the two closest people to her. "And they are Sophia and Abbey" she said pointing to Abbey and Sophia.
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:47 am

After Jamie introduced Willow to Liz, Willow smiled at her and then turned back to Jamie. "Umm I don't care. Whenever you want!" She looked at Abbey's and Sophia's gifts by Jamie's feet. "Or just whenever you open their presents, I guess!" She trotted over to Abbey. "Hey," she whispered. "What did you get Jamie?"
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum