stuck in the middle (open) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

stuck in the middle (open) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

stuck in the middle (open)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stuck in the middle (open) - Page 3 Empty Re: stuck in the middle (open)

Post by Landon Rooney Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:13 pm

Well, he must have been saying something right. Victorie was positively grinning at this point. It was odd though. He wasn't sure why a seventh year knock-out would be paying him even the slightest bit of attention. Landon laughed at her comment, "Duh, I'm pretty much awesome." He was only joking but faux confidence was fun sometimes. Hopefully she would get that he was joking around and wasn't some conceited jerk.

Landon once again laughed when she told him not to piss her off. He only knew very little about Veelas and he mainly just knew of their beauty and bewitching manner, "Why? What happens when a Veela gets super angry?" he asked, genuinely curious.
Landon Rooney
Landon Rooney

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoire Weasley01 Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:00 pm

"Well apparently full veela's do something with fire. Maybe that's a myth but that's what I was told. My Mother and siblings meanwhile, tend to just get very angry. I once screamed so loud a window broke." Victoire explained trying not to freak the poor boy out. "But it doesn't happen often. Just when we're really angry."

"Anyway enough about me, what about you? Any crazy fun facts that my amuse me?" She asked jokingly.
Victoire Weasley01
Victoire Weasley01

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Landon Rooney Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:56 pm

He made a mental note to read up on Veelas. Someone getting angry enough to spout fire or something was enough to perk his interest. "You broke a window?" he asked rhetorically. He couldn't picture her screaming that loud...he couldn't picture anyone screaming that loud actually. It was a little weird. But he was trying not to let that emotion show. He was generally very talented at hiding his emotions. "Well, believe me, I'm making a mental note not to piss you off," he replied jokingly, trying to lighten the somewhat odd conversation.

Landon chuckled, "Nothing that can match breaking a window with my scream." His life was fairly ordinary, especially in comparison with hers. "I live a pretty mundane life," he told her honestly.
Landon Rooney
Landon Rooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoire Weasley01 Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:06 am

"Thought I better check, for all I know you could be able to drown people with your tears." Victoire said with a giggle. "But breaking a window wasn't that epic. Well it was until my parents found out." She added. "Sadly it wasn't cool to them."

"Being normal is blessing in my opinion." Victoire said casually as she ran her free hand through her hair. "Most people want to be perfect, which is stupid because they are wanting the impossible." She added. Victoire wondered why people wanted to be perfect. It seemed stupid that they wanted to be really smart whilst really social. The pair just didn't mesh in her opinion. You had to be either smart or social in Victoire's mind.
Victoire Weasley01
Victoire Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Landon Rooney Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:22 am

"Psh, I'd have to cry to be able to do that," he replied, jokingly of course. Landon could not remember a specific incident where he had ever cried. Nothing really all that horrible had happened to him to be fair. But crying in his opinion was a sign of weakness and if there was one thing he hated it was appearing weak. He laughed at her remark, "Surely you couldn't have gotten into too much trouble if it only happened because you're part Veela?"

"It can be in some cases," he mused. He was glad he didn't have a sob story or something that really made him stick out in a crowd. For the time being, he enjoyed being just another person. He knew that he wouldn't always feel that way. He had a complex which made him believe that one day he would do extraordinary things. He just had no idea what those may be. "Yes, perfection is an impossibility. The strain some people put on themselves to achieve perfection is stupid. But its hard to judge someone simply because they want to be the best," he retorted, just for the sake of debating. He was a debater...whether he truly believed in half of the things he said or not was another question entirely.
Landon Rooney
Landon Rooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoire Weasley01 Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:05 am

"True but hey, that's people for you. Never happy with what they are blessed with." Victoire shrugged in an uncaring manner. "They always think that the grass is greener on the other side of the fence so to speak. Than they moan as soon as something goes bad. Basically the whole human race is a bunch of pansies." She added. That pretty much sumed up the world in Victoire Weasley's point of view.

"My, my, aren't we acting mature. Debating the actions of the human race. And I'm meant to be immature. Don't tell anyone that I can hold a serious conversation." She whispered the last sentance in a conspiritive way as if people with extendable ears were close by.
Victoire Weasley01
Victoire Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Landon Rooney Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:26 pm

He chortled, "Oh of course not. Everyone is always striving for something that is just out of their reach. But isn't that one of the biggest complexes that mankind has? We always want what we can't have," he replied. He laughed when she called the human race a bunch of pansies. Well, not all of them were in his opinion, but there were certainly some who needed to man up. "Well good thing we're different, eh?" he joked, trying to lighten the mood. Though he was one for serious conversation, moreso than others, he wanted to have a good time with Victorie as well...and didn't want to see her get mad and break something with her voice. While it sounded cool, he wasn't sure he wanted to see that sort of thing in person.

Landon shook his head slightly, "Oh, of course not. I would hate to ruin your reputation. But make sure you don't tell anyone I've been having a pleasant conversation with a Hufflepuff," he teased. "It could do some lasting damage on my nasty Slytherin reputation," he added. He was only joking but he was wondering if he had taken it a step too far. Hopefully she knew how to take a joke.
Landon Rooney
Landon Rooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoire Weasley01 Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:40 pm

"You having a nasty Slytherin reputation? That's laughable." Victoire said with a giggle. "You're way to adorable to have a nasty Slytherin reputation." She suddenly stopped laughing hoping that her big mouth hadn't offended him.

"Sorry, you probably think I don't think your capable of being a nasty Slytherin. I just can't imagine you being that mean. Your nicer than that in my opinion." She said in a haste to patch up her earlier statement. She knew from exprience that most Slytheirn's were proud of their reputations and Victoire didn't know whether she had wounded his ego or something by saying he was to adorable to be like other Slytherin's. Offering him a smile she turned and stared at the floor, cursing her big mouth.
Victoire Weasley01
Victoire Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Landon Rooney Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:56 pm

Well, being adorable made him cringe a little. It just reminded him that he was younger than her. Besides, the only person whom had ever really called him such had been his mum. And he had preferred to keep it that way. However, he was not offended by her other comment. He really had no such reputation, it was only a joke. Landon wasn't the sort of person who went out of his way to be cruel to someone, he didn't bully, or he didn't think he did, and that was mainly what most people assumed true of all Slytherins. He just was a little different.

Landon grinned at her, "No need to apologize. I'm glad you think I'm above that sort of thing." He certainly thought that he was. "I have no nasty Slytherin reputation to uphold," he added, just to show her that he had been joking about the whole thing. She seemed embarrassed. "But adorable, huh?" he asked with a laugh, trying to get her back into good spirits.
Landon Rooney
Landon Rooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoire Weasley01 Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:22 am

"Yes adorable." Victoire repeated fluffing up Landon's hair as though he was a small puppy. "Posistively adorable." She murmured as if to implant the thought in her brain. "So any lucky ladies waiting for you in the Slytherin common room? Or a secret passageway?" Victoire asked curiously. Landon seemed nice enough and quite attractive to, so why was he walking alone in the Dungeon's?
Victoire Weasley01
Victoire Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top