Decision Making - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Decision Making - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Decision Making

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Decision Making - Page 3 Empty Re: Decision Making

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:47 am

"No. A week. I'm supposed to be giving it up for 7 or 8 months. You can go a week," Khaat laughed. "Ok, we can practice. That's fine by me. But you realize I'm going to sit you right on your butt, Jack." She went over to the fireplace and threw in a handful of Floo powder and called out the farm's address, "Daddy? You wanna come referee this for us?"

Robert came through the fireplace a moment later and saw Khaat's wand in her hand. "Oh, no," he sighed, laughing. "Don't tell me. Alright, which one of you am I going to be patching up today?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23617
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:06 am

Jack chuckled "I am so going to regret this " he said smiling "hopfuly not me, but I'll go easy on her ow buy the way this was her sugestion to unrusty my skills , not mine" he slipped out his wand from his holder and stood waiting "wait shouldn't we go out side so we don't damage your home Khaat" he held up his hand just incase she was thinking it was a trick and start with out warning him. He looked at Robert "it was my ideda to have you here , I don't like duling with her in her condtiion, I wanted you on hand just incase she wsa hurt or i inavertly hurt her child i'd feel bad if i did" he said
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:10 am

"it's cold out there, Let's go to the cellar. We can repair what the kids have done to decorate it." She apparated downstairs. Robert laughed, "Come on, Jack. Let's go. I won't let anythng go wrong. Might do her good to burn off all that negative energy she's been feeling." He apparated downstairs behind Khaat.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:22 am

Jack sighed and shook his head but did the same appearing just behind Robert, His wand still held in his hand "let me guess she's not gonna go easy right" he said to him looking at Khaat opasite. slipping off his jacket he placed it on a chair leaving him in his jeans and teeshirt, he stood for a moment as he though back to the last tme he used his sklls it was before Jessica had disapeared in the battle of hogwarts he had battled against deatheaters then now he had to hown his skill once more just incase it should happen again. Deep inside ehr had hoped he wouldnow have to that he could have let them gentle slipp away but now he relised there was no hope of that.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:26 am

Khaat raised her wand straight up, as was common in wizard duels as a signal of her readiness. She stood poised and waiting, standing well balanced. She knew how to fight. It was pure instinct with her. Like breathing air. Remus had drilled her as soon as she could stand and walk, until it was just automatic. And he had been perfectionistic in everything--how she stood, how she fired her wand--everything. It had all been designed to keep his beloved niece safe.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:00 pm

Jack faced her then stood slight ly side on his legs slightly apart as he held up his wand and bowed slightly to her his eyes shifting to Robert hoping he was ready to patch him up should the need a rise he took a deep breath in as he wated he could feel the sweat run down his back as he stood his mind fucused in her wand and her mucles as he tried to antisapate her first move
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:09 pm

She bowed, and fired at him "Expelliarmus!"

Expelliarmus: disarming spell

OOC: you cast your spell and then define the spell at the bottom--what the spell is and what it does.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:53 pm

Jack returnd with " Finite" then casts " Petrificus Totalus "

Finite~ Stops a currently operating spell effect

Petrificus Totalus ~ Turns the entire body of the victim rigid.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:06 pm

The petrificus spell struck Khaat, and the instant she felt herself stiffen, she heard her father shouting, "Arresto Momentum!" to keep her from falling. The spell held her upright and he shouted again, "Finite!" He freed her from the petrification spell. She knew he was interfering to keep her from falling. Khaat recovered from the spell much quicker than normal and she fired at Jack before she was fully mobile again. "Confundo!"

Confundo: confusing spell
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:37 pm

Jack felt the spell hit and he sat on his butt on the ground his mind nothing but a jumble as he looked at Robert slowly he managed to cast 'Finite ' and it wore off "cute" he said standing up grinning be fore saying "Incarcerous"

Incarcerous~ Sends thick ropes out of thin air to wrap around someone or something
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top