all alone again - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

all alone again - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

all alone again

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

all alone again - Page 2 Empty Re: all alone again

Post by Emily Brown Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:27 pm

Emily got up and walked with miseria "they all left me after the party."she said "and you don't need to buy me new clothes."
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Number of posts : 251

http://centraldramaacadamy.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:32 pm

Miseria didn't say anything about the party part. "No, but I feel I have to do this. Where would you go with those clothes? Oh, come on, Emily! I'm worrying about you! Although we have lived only few weeks under the same roof, I feel like you are my little sister! Now come on, St. Mungo's near, and Khaat must be there!" she said, changing her thoughts about going straight to the Hogsmeade.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:37 pm

Hospitles." emily said ."thats were ill go with clothes like these and muggle police stations. so to st mungos we go." she said
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:40 pm

Miseria grinned at Emily. "Right," she said quietly, and then started walking at the St. Mungo's side. "I hope Khaat won't be surprised. I think that she will be scared as hell when she sees you. You look terrifying, actually. Sad that I can't use magic right now..." she sighed.

OOC: Shall we make another thread at the St. Mungos or we will continue here?
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:44 pm

((st. mungoes

"sorry i kindof got lost for a week. and no wand." emily said looking down at her clothes
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:47 pm

"That's nothing. I believe that we will think something out. And Besides, you don't have to worry anymore. We are here," she said softly, and looked at the huge house. For muggles this looked old. But then Miseria entered the huge house, and looked around in the big hallways of St. Mungo's hospital.

OOC: Alright, I will start it then?
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:49 pm

OOC: yeah

Emily fallowed her quietly
Emily Brown
Emily Brown