all alone again
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

all alone again Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

all alone again

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

all alone again Empty all alone again

Post by Emily Brown Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:49 pm

Emily stumbled throw the streets. her clothes were all ragged and torn.. she had been liveing with her aunt where he uncale keep trying to turn her into a vampire. late one night about 2 weeks ago she left and went to london hangin out with some poeple in one of the clubes she had gone to when looking for her aunt. she drank to much lost her way and her firends had left her. grate friends she had.
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Number of posts : 251

http://centraldramaacadamy.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

all alone again Empty Re: all alone again

Post by Tori McLean Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:25 pm

Tori saw emily she walked to her "Hello what's your name my name is tori"she said
Tori McLean
Tori McLean

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:38 pm

emily," emily said kicking a broken bottle with her bare foot. then she went into an ally losseing the girl and passed out
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:04 pm

Walking trough the streets, Miseria really didn't realise that she will meet someone who she knew. She was just visiting St. Mungos because of the baby thing. Suddnely she stopped, and looked up. She heard one familiar voice what made her raise eyebrows. Then she started walking faster, and finally she saw the one who was talking. Emily! And god, who she looked! It was terrible!
"Emily!" Miseria cried out, and ran to her. "God, what happened?! And why are you here?" she asked, and then looked up at the other girl. "Oh, thank you for finding her!" she said quietly, and took off her coat what she gave to Emily.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:07 pm

"i left dlyannes," emily said giveing miseria her coat back 'and i for got my wand and shoes>'
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:12 pm

Miseria rolled her eyes, and put her coat on Emily:"Just keep it. You will freeze!" she said in annoying voice. It was in the middle of winter for god's sake! "Oh, alright... and where is your... umm... Dylanne living?" she asked her, scowling a little. Already from the beginning she could say that this all will be a mess, nothing more or nothing less.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:14 pm

im not going back," emily said "but shes liveing with her brother. which is why i left."
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:16 pm

Miseria nodded:"And that is why you need to keep my coat," she then said, nodding at her. "Come on, let's go at Khaat's. Then we'll think about what we should do next," she offered her, giving a soft smile to Emily.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:19 pm

"okay," emily said getting up
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:24 pm

Miseria smiled more at Emily. That's a good girl. Pff. I am talking about like a dog! she gave her a hand, and looked at the other girl. "I hope that you don't mind, but I'm taking her to the safer place. It was nice to meet you, though I didn't have a chance to introduce myself. Miseria Manson-Lupin," she smiled at Tori, and then looked back at Emily. "Since I can't appearate we have to walk. Thank goodness it's not a long way, and we can stop somewhere to sleep if you are really tierd. In the morning we will go and buy you new clothes," she said, patting her pockets in jeans. She had this little bag with her what was looking little, only it fitted really much stuff. And the things what she was carrying with her, was money.
"Alright, let's go," she said, and started walking.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum