Gemstones and Gizmos - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gemstones and Gizmos - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gemstones and Gizmos

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gemstones and Gizmos - Page 2 Empty Re: Gemstones and Gizmos

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:14 pm

jack rested his head on jessicas belly and turned to face Khaat "I hate to sujest it but what about right under there noses , in the ministry" he said "it would be the last place they would think of looking" he added smiling as he felt one kick him he kissed hr belly and stood up walking back to Khaatand the cyristals on the table in front of them.
He looked down at them wondering just what they could do they couldn't keep them at her home too risk he couldn't take thm he ahd jess and their unborn to think about. the more he thought about it th more frustrated he became "there has to some where thy would be safe and away from him."
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:20 pm

"I think I know. I think I'll take them to one of the caves up in Cornwall and hide this stuff in there, deep in the caves, deeper than that muggles are able to go. Make a place in the rocks and bury them in there. Maybe deep underwater. Make it impossible to get to. There are a lot of sea caves up there. I could hide it there and it would never be found. What do you think, Jack? Jess?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:07 pm

jessica sat quet listening she could fee the babay moving inside her but coud do nothing to settle them "sounds a good idea keeps them far away " she shifted uncofortable in the chair and took a deep breath in "I think thes kids don't like that machine ether they haven't settled since we got here, even you tea dosn't help" it was then she felt a sharp pain run down her back and she doubled over , she felt jack move to her and aske what as wrong "I don't know pain in my back" she said gripping Jack as yet another hit. she looked up at Khaat worried her face slearly showing the pain she was in .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:12 pm

Khaat went over to Jess and laid her hand on jess's stomach. "False contractions, Jess," Khaat said, "That's all. But we don't want it to continue." She adjusted her hand position a bit and said a short incantation to stop the contractions. She left her hand there a moment. "They're going to sleep now. That help stop that pressure and pain. And the contractions themselves are easing. You should feel better in a moment. Jack, I want you to apparate Jess to my father in Cornwall. She needs to be there where he can keep a close eye on her and make sure she stops having these sorts of issues. You can apparate with her or use my Floo powder. Either one."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:21 pm

Jack held jessica as she lent on him as Khaat explained he nodded "why is she having these, she didn't with Andrew, she was fine" he said his voice worried as he helped jessica to stand worried his soon t be wife would not make it down the isle with out the thrat or giving birth , he didn't want that "Khaaat looks like were changing venues for the wedding if its all right with you I'd like it at your farm or should i say have mede a decishion and it if its allright with you will be at your fame, I don't like this with jess at all" he said he saw the look in jesses face "jess is for yours and the babys best intrest will not have a soon to be wife of mine going into erly labour at the school at leat at Khaats home theres a doctor on hand" he saw the smile on jesssicas face. Taking her in his arms he aperated out of the house "we'll see you there Khaat" were his last words.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum