Evening - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Evening - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Evening

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evening - Page 2 Empty Re: Evening

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:45 pm

Miseria scowled at him. Imperium Squad? They weren't doing nothing wrong, though. "You do know that Imperium Squad is consisting of Students, not adults. Probably they joined because they wanted fame or power, but you don't have to kill Majere. You can just make him suffer, though?" she raised her eyebrows. And then she understood. Potter, right. Well, from there were coming all those epic ideas.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:13 pm

"There is him and his Milita basically we take down the squad it makes our job easier"Nick said quietly
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:18 pm

Miseria's impression didn't disapear anywhere. She was just staring at Nick, and took her hand away since she realized that she was still holding it. “Oh, that's disapointing...“ she pointed out. But she would be on the same team With Nick. Majere was umm... Annoying, if that's the right word. “And how are you going to do that?“ she asked him.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:34 pm

"Well we can knock them out and use pollyjuice potion or just kill them it would be up to dumbledores army to get the imperiumns down then the order will take care of majare"Nick said as he thought about a plan that he just came up with yesterday
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:38 pm

Blinking her eyes, Miseria looked away. Killing wasn't the right thing what to come up with. And he was too young to say such words! She knew what people feel when they kill someone! She has done this while fighting with the Death Eaters. “But don't you think that the Imperium Squad is full of innocent students who don't deserve Death?“ she asked. No one did, actually.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:41 pm

OOC: I whould be the same year as you if i didnt fail last year

"Yeah i think ill go with the knocking out plan"Nick said as he hered a howl in the distance
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:48 pm

Biting her lip, she gave him a quick nodd, and looked away:“Guess you should do that,“ she agreed. Killing other students... This wasn't war! This was just a plan to get rid of an annoying headmaster who murdered Shacklebolt, and with Wilson, they almost killed Khaat, her new mother.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:51 pm

Nick could tell that she was mad so he knew that he had to change the subject "So how have you been"Nick asked

Last edited by Nick Potter on Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:54 pm

OOC: Oh please, it's evening and I would tell that it was full moon. And besides, I would only turn into a werewolf if it's nessesary (or I'd have a deal with someone. Like Andrian. So please change it.)
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:59 pm

OOC: I did
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down