Idea for the Battle - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Idea for the Battle - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Idea for the Battle

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Idea for the Battle - Page 6 Empty Re: Idea for the Battle

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:28 pm

^All three of what? Jess is Leader of the OotP, and he MIGHT get either Vice Minister OR Deputy Head.

IF there is to be a new Headmaster/mistress, I guess it would most likely be Jemma, though I am purely guessing.
New Minister, if applicable, I believe to be Matt.
It will not harm Gabrielle if she only has a normal job, like an Auror, Professor, etc. for a while. I mean, Jemma is unemployed atm, so is Jess, Matt is...Wizengamot, I think, but that's not much. Darren...don't even got there xD. Basically, what I'm saying, is that your character cannot have a high-ranking job 24/7, it's not possible! You have Richard and Donald, one of them might become high up (speaking of one could be HoH as we have so few atm) in something else.

Can we PLEASE stop talking about high-up positions and decide what the outcome of the battle is going to be. As in, Order attack Ministry, Order take Ministry. Is that going to be the basic thing? When is it going to happen? I'll say around the 20th. How long is it going to go on for? Until the end of the month.

Any questions NOT relating to high-up positions?

Idea for the Battle - Page 6 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:44 pm

Well Aurors basiclly don't do anything besides post 2 posts a day and i am already going to have 3 Aurors decorating the new department of Magical Law Enforcers.So in translation i am going to have 3 graduated aurors doing nothing isn't that a thought?

And i would have really appriciated if you could have waited for me to come back to discuss your future plot not do it behind my back.You were inactive too Jess,but i didn't run to demote you so it's just unfair you couldn't even consult me.We wouldn't be even having this stupid discussion right now...

From what i understood Order is going to attack the ministry then DE will come to fight Order,but everyone is going to finish up fighting against everyone.So Mariana is going to be under Imperius curse and she is the one that's going to give all info about the attack.Then again i could have Gabrielle warned from part of Death Eaters and drag those two thousand dementors from Azkaban to the ministry and not even be bothered consulting it with anyone since no one actually discussed my character getting killed with me.

Now isn't that a thought?Giving you a taste of your own medicine?Revenge is sweet!! Twisted Evil Razz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:54 pm

Mari, we're trying to discuss site-wide ideas, things which don't revolve around individual people. Though Mari being a traitor would be quite a good idea.

WHEN DID WE SAY YOUR CHARACTER WAS GOING TO GET KILLED??? WHEN???

Sorry for the all caps, I just have been trying to tell you for posts and you don't seem to get it :/.

There are MANY options for Gabrielle. She could stay as an Auror, take a job at Hogwarts, open up a shop, become a Healer, etc. etc. ETC. She can live if you want her to! That was just one of the options!

Also, sidenote, please stop using this info in the thread with Gabrielle and Jemma, as there is no way Gabrielle can know about ANY upcoming plans, as we haven't even decided them as admins yet. That's called meta-gaming, giving outside knowledge to your character that they shouldn't have.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:02 pm

And perhaps you didn't understand what really disturbs me.It's not the bear fact you are messing with my character;s plot.So let me try this one more time.

I DON'T LIKE THE FACT YOU DECIDED ABOUT HER WITHOUT EVEN HAVING A BOTHER TO NOTIFY ME.YOU DISCUSSED HER DESTINY WHEN I WAS AWAY AND ON THE OTHER SIDE YOU TOLD ME TO ACTIVATE HER AS MINISTER KNOWING SHE WAS GOING TO BE DEMOTED SOON, BUT AGAIN NO ONE TOLD ME ANYTHING.

How would you feel if you were away for a week or 2 for your exams and when you return find out others did that to you without notifying you.If you told me on time what are you planning to do i would had more time to modify her plot,but now i am in the middle of something and i can't retire just like that.

Well actually Gabrielle talked to Khaat.She didn't reviele any plans to her though she said something in style of "i will protect you Gabrielle".The other part is just like intuition.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:07 pm

Mari. Just decide, do you want Gabrielle on the side of the order? If so, she could still be Minister of Magic, I dont see a reason why she has to be demoted. And I really cant see that why we, as admins, need to have the greater ranks. Sure, we could control the factions as admins, but our characters do not need to be the heads of everything. So I really can't see why we as admins should be arguing about who is the minister. Leave it with Gabrielle, its not hurting Matt that he has no rank because really, he's an admin. And if Mari is complaining so much that she wants to remain the minister of magic, let her stay as minister of magic. Its just a rank after all Rolling Eyes

Also, IC it would make more sense for Gabrielle to remain Minister of Magic, as a puppet to the Order or not. I mean, it wouldn't look good that the order would make their members get all the ranks in the ministry, its not a great message to the Wizarding World from the order. So IC, i don't see how it makes sense to remove Gabrielle from the order, especially as she's not really anti-order.

Really, I'm dissapointed by you all. Arguing over a silly rank.

I'm not going to bother reading the whole thread, I have a headache, but I might soon :/
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:13 pm

Well there goes my whole plot -_-

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:17 pm

I'm sorry Matt. What was your plot? Maybe you can have some other all powerful rank?
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:18 pm

I think everyone is taking this too seriously, tbh.

And Mari, I only meant that we never planned to kill your charrie, we gave you options, the only reason you were ever discussed was because you were inactive and we needed a Minister of Magic at that point in time and we couldn't contact you.

And accusing someone of planning to torture you isn't intuition, it's stab-in-the-dark guessing.

ANYWAY on topic.
I can see Darren's point, that it would make sense for the Order to lead the Ministry through Gabrielle. However I don't even think we have a Vice, so the Order might be able to slip you in as Vice, if everyone agrees. That would mean your plot wouldn't totally die, Matt.

Next, is there anything else that needs to be discussed, or can we announce the battle officially in Announcements?

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:19 pm

Well the fact of the matter is his life IS falling apart but slowly. I was relying on the Minister thing to bring him back up to his usual happy joking self but make him more appreciated. I can think of something else...like an event or something that can make him respected.....I dunno....just all hes got is the bartender at the cauldron and IC he can't live on that....

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:22 pm

^Vice Minister, perhaps? Wink

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top