Order of The Phoenix Enlistment - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order of The Phoenix Enlistment - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order of The Phoenix Enlistment

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of The Phoenix Enlistment - Page 2 Empty Re: Order of The Phoenix Enlistment

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:59 pm

Then I would very much like to reapply please Jess.

Name: Belle Fey
House: Ravenclaw
Year/Graduate: 17
Why you wish to join: Standing up for what you believe in is something that Belle has always strongly supported. So when her childhood friend was killed by the Death Eaters she decided it was time to stand up and fight. If their is a battle against those who are trying to destroy everything she knows and loves then she will stand against them no matter the cost.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Order of The Phoenix Enlistment - Page 2 Empty Re: Order of The Phoenix Enlistment

Post by Jess Potter Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:11 am

Okie dokes, i'll re add you, just please be more active in the future please
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:52 pm

Name:Aden Williams(really Dae Diggory)
House:Gryfindor (Hufflepuff
Year/Graduate: 17(24)
Why you wish to join: uAden is tired of the oppresion of the Ministry at hogwarts and wants to do something about it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:58 pm

Alright adding cause Darren said Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted 'Teddy' Lupin Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:09 pm

Name: Teddy Lupin
House: Ex Gryffindor
Year/Graduate: Graduate
Why you wish to join: Teddy feels alligned to the order because his father and godfather were in it too. Not only that, but he wants to help them get rid of the death eaters.
Ted 'Teddy' Lupin

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:57 pm

You can;t be in Order AND be an auror Ted..I should have mentioned that earlier..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:31 pm

Why Not?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted 'Teddy' Lupin Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:00 pm

If you say so... Though I hope you don't mind me asking why he cant be in both?
Ted 'Teddy' Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:59 pm

Didn't you read what Jess said Matt?
Well because sooner or later Aurors is going to become a feuding force and you can't be at two feuding forces at once so you would just have to give up one of them sooner or later...
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted 'Teddy' Lupin Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:27 pm

Sooner or later Wink But for now?

Sorry if I'm being annoying. I just think it would suit Teddy's plot more.
Ted 'Teddy' Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top