Just listen please! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just listen please! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just listen please!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just listen please! - Page 2 Empty Re: Just listen please!

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:59 am

"Look I don't know," he said softly with a hint of sadness in his voice "things just...came out. With me being wanted by the ministry, Voldemort coming back, I guess I just lost it when we left each other. I felt like I had nothing left in my life worth living. I was empty and confused and tried to numb it with just keeping to myself."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:20 pm

"Well... I hate the way you turning Danny and it's scaring me!"aid Sophia softly as the waitres sat down her hot chocolate and Sophia mouthed thanks. "I can't be with you, if that's the way it's going to be I'm sorry."said Sophia softly. Sophia was hurt by Danny's all the sudden change and it honestly did scare her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:06 pm

"I won't change anymore!" he said calmly yet still felt down "I will be better than what I used to be! I still love you Soph, don't leave me hanging like this!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:20 am

Sophia sighed. "I still love you to Danny, but how will I know you will keep your promises?"Sophia asked him softly. "I heard so many promises lately, but there easily broken."said Sophia softly as tears came down her cheeks. As she looked at her Hot Chocolate she sighed for she wasn't in the mood for it anymore for she was sad. "Believe me Danny, I don't want to leave you hanging but that's the way it mut go if you keep following the path your following!"said Sophia as she cried harder. "I love you o much, and it's huring me seeing how the way you are it' s not you!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top