Just listen please!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just listen please! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just listen please!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just listen please! Empty Just listen please!

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:53 am

Danny walked around in the streets of London feeling very guilty from out of nowhere. Where was he going with this? He didn't know if he was depressed because of Sophia or if it was something else. So many things ran through his mind, he just couldn't hand it. Quickly, Danny grabbed his cell phone, a Blackberry Storm, and began to dial Sophia's number. He heard the dial tone ring 3 times knowing that another 3 would go straight to voice mail. Please Sophia, pick up! he thought to himself
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Just listen please! Empty Re: Just listen please!

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:00 am

Sophia heard and felt her Iphone go off so she reached into her black leather jacket and looked who it was. As she seen it was Danny she ignored it and let it go to her voicemail. "Ugh...stop calling me and leave me alone!"Sophia said to herself angrily as she put her iphone back into her black leather jacket. Sophia's voicemail: "Hey Sophia here, I'm either at work, school or not able to answer the phone leave me a message and I'll call you back!"
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:11 am

Danny groaned in frustration when he got her voicemail. As the phone went beep, Danny said "Hey Sophia, I know I haven't called since the incident, but I know what mistakes I made now! I was an idiot to ever think of that plan, and I just want to talk about it. I know you'll probably never forgive me, but I still love you Soph. You may not love me anymore and may love someone else, but if that's the case, I just want to hear it from you. Please call me back or visit me." He then hung up pressing the red phone icon.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:21 am

As Sophia heard her phone go off she looked at and realized she had a voicemail. As she called her voicemail she listened to it and sighed. "He isn't going to give up is he?"Sophia thought to herself. As she walked intil she reached a small cafe shop on the corner she usually went to she smiled and walked in. Taking her normal seat by the window she looked outside at the people walking by and sighed.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:27 am

Danny was getting really frustrated. He didn't even meant to hurt her feelings like that back at her house. He wondered if it was worth trying to get back together. Well it was probably too late to get back together again. He sighed and threw away such thoughts that had crippled him once before. He just wanted to apologize, that was the least he could do. He redialed the number and listened to the dial tones as he continued to walk. As he continued, he stopped by a cafe and sat down on a bench hoping she would pick up this time. He then heard her ringtone from inside the cafe behind him. What luck.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:34 am

Sophia phone started going off again once morem as she knew it was Danny she sighed and got her phone out of her jacket and press the talk key on her screen. "What do you want Danny haven't you caused enough pain as it is?"Sophia asked him softly through her phone. As the waitresss asked waht she wanted she mouthed. 'hot chocolate' and waited for Danny to speak. "I don't even know whyI'm talking you at all!"said Sophia softly with hurt in her voice.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:37 am

"Sophia it was a mistake," he said calmly checking over his shoulder to make sure she wasn't looking. When she wasn't he got up and quickly entered the store and hid behind a crowd. "I didn't mean anything that I said. I know that it hurt you, but I just want to make things right."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:43 am

Sophia held back tears when he said that. "I really don't think that can happen Danny, your not the Danny I fell in love with anymore you changed."said Sophia softly as she felt tears escape her eyes and fell down her cheek. "I heard about you from Matt and stuff you changed and you became darker, your choosing a path I can't follow!"saidSophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:45 am

Danny knew he had changed a lot and then softly banged his head on the wall. What an idiot he was. "Look it's just been a hard time for all of us," he said softly "I haven't been thinking right since what happened at your house. I felt like everything in my life was just carefully planned so I had everything, then was swiftly taken away from me when I lost your love. I only did what I did because I thought it would give us some more alone time. I never thought it would become something like this"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:56 am

"You got that right, you became foolish and stupid!"said Sophia softly as she wiped her tears. "What you said really did hurt me, for if you really did love me you wouldn't care what other thought or tried to do to us!"said Sophia softly. "What happened to the Danny I used to know and fell in love with? Your like a complete stranger to me now, I was going to forgive you but now your different!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top