Gaunts House (Horcrux hunt) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gaunts House (Horcrux hunt) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gaunts House (Horcrux hunt)

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gaunts House (Horcrux hunt) - Page 5 Empty Re: Gaunts House (Horcrux hunt)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:50 am

"Wait you cant burn this place down its a historical land mark" he said moving in front of it "Sure its creepy and has a dark history but if Voldemort comes back this house may be of use to us." He looked at Darren "You cant let him destroy this house who knows what else is in there."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:53 am

Danny wasn't going to destroy the house, but he was close to. That house seemed to pierce his heart with rage and only made him want to destroy that place more. He sighed and then lowered his wand. Time to get over things. "Let's go," he said calmly
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:02 am

"No! Do you want to give Voldemort a clue we were there?" Darren said, alarmed. He quickly grabbed Danny's wand arm and aimed it down. "Come on, lets go, stop being an idiot."

---------------------------------------

wait for the others now.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:03 am

[I already had my arm down xD and when is Vincent getting on?]
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:59 am

OoC:Dane is working alone.....well kinda...so yeah I'm here!!

Dane sighed as he apparated to the Gaunts house. He would signal back to Majere if he needed backup. But he could handle 3 people, he took on 12 death eaters and sent them all away only killing 3. He snuck in through the door and lit his wand. "Hello Boys" he said with a blank look on his face. "Now I'm not doing this cause I want to." he said as he started to pace. "I prefer not to choose sides really....well not between the Order or Death Eaters anyway" he added. "I'm only doing this cause its my job. Now, would you be so kind as to tell me where you might think this horcrux is?" he said lifting his wand up higher.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:03 am

Ne'OS sighed as he heard the voice he turned to Face Dane "Your unwelcome here this is private property" he said drawing the elder wand. Ne'Os could feel his darker side trying to get out Ne'Os held it in he would only draw upon that if the battle was turning for the worse. That is if there was going to be a battle.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:07 am

"Oh please Emof!" he said. "Put that thing away, I am more than capable of attacking you even if that is the elder wand" he sighed. He put his own wand away and walked up to Ne'os. He put his finger on the wand and flicked it down. "I'm just doing this cause I HAVE to" he sighed once again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:09 am

Ne'Os placed the elder wand away and tried to bite Dane. He then quickly drew a silver Dagger and tried to plunge it into Dane's Back. While he was doing all of this he tried to use Legilimency on Dane's mind to see his strengths but more importintly his weaknesses.

((Heck yeah Ne'Os is just that fast))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:24 am

Dane moved out of the way of the blade so it wouldn't enter his back. However the blade managed to get his arm and it made a deep cut. He grinned and raised his wand again. "Emof, It takes alot to hurt me" he said. "Please do not make me use force. Now kindly tell me where you think Tom's Horcrux is" he finished
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:31 am

Ne'Os hid the knife again and quickly drew the elder wand taking a few steps back. "I think it is in the bottom a a deep ocean covered in ice" he said. He smiled at Dane and then said "Or maybe
it is already in your pocession and this is just a desperate attempt at covering up the evidence" . After a few seconds of thought he said "or maybe we have just destroyed it and you will never see it again" he said pointing to a burn mark in the corner.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top