Gaunts House (Horcrux hunt) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gaunts House (Horcrux hunt) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gaunts House (Horcrux hunt)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gaunts House (Horcrux hunt) - Page 3 Empty Re: Gaunts House (Horcrux hunt)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:30 am

((woo that made my day Very Happy))

\"Let me see\" he said seeing the ring Danny was holding. Ne\'Os cleared his mind and concentrated on bringing the ring to his hand. Ne\'OS stretched out his hand and turned his palm to the ceiling he directed all of his energy\'s to his hand doing his best to will the ring to his hand. He hoped it would fly to him.

((sorry edited dosent change anything you posted though))

Last edited by Ne'Os Emof on Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:31 am

Danny then gripped it in his hand forcing ne'os to stop his attempt for the ring. He looked at it and then wondered. He moved it around his fingers and then pocketed it inside his jeans then said "Alright we got it. Let's go"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:40 am

"Wait Danny," Darren said, conjuring a pouch. "Give it here, it might be curses, we can never be too careful." Darren was surprised by the find, it was almost.. too easy. "Also, can I see the ring? I will give it back, I promise."
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:41 am

Danny toke the ring out of his pocket then flipped it to Darren. He then wondered what that thing was. It looked unholy or something.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:48 am

[OOPS sorry, its not a ring, its a stone!)

"Thanks," Darren said, catching the stone easily. He was surprised though, he expected Danny to whine. "Wow..." he said shocked as he looked at it closely. He had thought it was just some magical gem, but it was a much bigger thing. He could clearly see three scratches from the light of his wand which were in a shape of a triangle. And a fourth scratch which ran through the middle. "Its a hallow." he said, awed.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:57 am

"What?" Ne'Os asked wondering if he heard Darren right "you should give that to me no one should handle a hollow that is not able to control its power" he said his hands in his robes ready to use the elder wand if he had to. He stared at Darren he could feel the power of the hollow and from what he could see it apeared to be the stone. The one that could bring the dead back to life. The ring that Could Bring Zack back to life.

((Do i get to keep the elder wand and get the hollow?))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:03 am

[you can take it later, no worries.]

"I think I will just give it back to Danny really," Darren said firmly. He doubted Ne'os had any good intentions on what to do with it. After all, he wasn't a very good guy, whatever other people thought. Being like Ne'os, Darren knew they both seeked power, and nothing besides that mattered. "Here," he said, handing a pouch to Danny.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:32 am

Danny grabbed the pouch and checked inside of it to make sure it was there. It was in there sitting in the pouch. He nodded at Darren and then kept it in his back packet. Quickly he pulled out the Liberator, its metal gleaming like lava. He kept it out then said "put the wand down Emof"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:36 am

"Yeah Ne'os, you don't need the stone," Darren added, holding his wand out as well, though it wasn't pointed at Ne'os. Not yet anyways, it was just caution. Darren was quite sure that if it came to it, Ne'os could attack them all for the stone - he seemed quite interested in it. "Come on, lets get out of here," he said, not wanting to stay in this spider infested place any longer than necessary.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:57 am

Danny nodded in agreement and then used Lumos Maxima. The whole are filled with light revealing a staicase to their right. He started to up the stairs and made it to the front door. When Darren was nearby, Danny thought one last time then said "I think we should burn this place to hell."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top