A Surprise at Work: Andrian - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Surprise at Work: Andrian - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Surprise at Work: Andrian

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Surprise at Work: Andrian - Page 2 Empty Re: A Surprise at Work: Andrian

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:51 am

Belle kissed him softly before wrapping her arms around him tightly. She had missed him so much while she had been gone, she had wanted him to be there with her but she had not wanted to full him away from his duties and of course she had been afraid.

But now she was here with him once more and her world seemed to fall into all the right places once more. Their wedding day was drawing closer and she would be fully his in a way she had never been before and the excitement from that seemed to removed the clouds that had been over her.

"I love you so much Andrian."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:09 am

Andrian planted a small, soft but passionate kiss back to Belle to show how much he missed her. God. He almost forgot what it was like being here, to have her in his arm again. He missed her so much, but there was one thing that he didn't understand. If she was ill, why didn't she tell him; had she forgotten that he was a professional healer.

Sighing, Andrian was glad she was here again, he was on the edge of breaking down for not spending lots of times with her. Seriously. It made his think if she was with somebody else, but he knew that she wouldn't cheat on him. That she loves him so much.

"I love you too, sweetie," he smiled and grinned. "But there one thing that bothers me."
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:12 am

Belle tilted her head slightly to the side, her raven locks falling over her shoulder as she did so. "And what would that be love?" She asked.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:15 am

"Just." Andrian paused for a moment as he search for the correct word before speaking. "Why didn't you tell me if you were a sick," he asked. "You had me sick worried about you."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:19 am

She lowered her eyes for a moment, "Well you are always so busy with the students here and I didn't want anyone to have a chance to say you were taking better care of me then the others just because you are to be my husband soon. So I went to Gram. You also have to understand that the only people I have allowed to see me weak are my family...I didn't want to look less in your eyes."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:31 am

Andrian smiled and chuckled for a moment. "So your saying that you wanted me to look after the students than you?" he asked not sure what she mean't. "Oh, sweetie. I don't care if you look weak to me. All i care about if your well and happy, no matter how sick you are. I'll nurse you back to health."

[sorry didn't know what else to post. ]
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:39 am

"Now that I think of it, it does sound silly but that was what I was feeling at the time." She smiled at him, "I know you will love. What better treatment then to be with the one you love? I do know that now and from now on I will not hide from you when I am sick. Just don't laugh at me when I look aweful."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:07 am

Andrian smiled back at her, as he curled a finger and tilted her head up by gently pushing it up. He then planted a kiss on her lips, keeping it there for a few second before pulling away. "I promise not to laugh at you, you can punish me if I ever do," he grinned and laughed at that thought. "Make me sleep on the couch," he continued.

((Sorry, couldn't post much. You didn't give me much. ))
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:20 pm

(It's okay)

Belle laughed, the first time she had done so in awhile. "Oh perhaps," She wrapped her arms around his neck, "But I think I would much rather have you in my bed love." That reminded her that soon they would be sharing their bed all the time, the question was where?

"Love there is something I have been meaning to ask you." She pulled away from him and went to the window. "When we marry the Fey Mansion will become ours, but you also have your hut. Will we live there all the time or do we split our time between the mansion and the hut depending on the time of year?"
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:26 am

Andrian noticed that she had laughed for the first thime in a while, a devilish smile appeared on his face as he placed his hands on her hips. "Aw." he frowned, jokingly. "Your no fun," he teased her, a chuckle escaped his lips to express that he was only joking and didn't mean to offend her. Then, when she mention that she would've wanted him to sleep in her bed it reminded him that they now would be sleeping together now; a grin appeared on his face at that thought.

((not finish))
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top