A Surprise at Work: Andrian
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Surprise at Work: Andrian Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Surprise at Work: Andrian

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Surprise at Work: Andrian Empty A Surprise at Work: Andrian

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:38 am

Belle stood outside the door to the Hospital Wing, a little on the nervous side. She had taken off to her grandparent's house because she had become quite ill and she had known no one better to take care of her then Gram...however what she had felt was just an illness had turned into something more..

The last time her and Andrian had made love she had not been as careful, but she had fully depended on the pill to back her up. But it had not and Belle had not just been ill but had miscarried. She had cried and cried when she had found this out and her Grandmother had been right there beside her the whole time nourishing her back to health.

She was still a little weak, but she had told her Gram she needed to return to school and to Andrian to let him know what had happened. Gram had also given her an entire tea canister filled with a special herbal blend that would keep her from getting pregnant again until she was ready.

Finally she took a deep breath and walked into the room and saw Andrian checking on a first year she did not know with his back to her. She walked up behind him and spoke softly. "You are always so gentle love."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

A Surprise at Work: Andrian Empty Re: A Surprise at Work: Andrian

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:44 am

Andrian heard a familiar voice behind him and turned around to see if it was really who he thought it was. His heart leaped with joy, a smile twitched onto his face. He couldn't believe it, it was Belle standing there in front of him looking beautiful as she has always been. "Belle?" he asked, flashing his cute, dazzling but devilish smile at her. Then he hugged her for a bit, but when he saw her grandparent standing behind her, he raised his eyebrows and pulled away from her. "What happen?" he asked.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:35 am

(Ooc: Um, grandparents aren't there it is just Belle love, I will just carry it on.)

Belle closed her eyes in bliss when he held her tightly and then he had stepped back from her asking what was wrong. She smiled sadly, "Andrian, can we talk in your office? I have some news that I would rather not share with other students at the moment."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:31 am

Andrian looked confusingly at Belle, he could tell that something wasn't right. Shes going to stop the wedding, he thought. I knew it. He took a deep breath for the moment, his eyes frowning and wrinkles began to form on top of his head; then he sighed and looked around to see if there was anyone else that was badly injured so that he could avoid the subject. He hated bad news, then he started to rub his stubbled beard which he grew from unable to shave it because of his busy schedule. "Alright then," he finally spoke, smiling as he nodded at Belle as he looked at her with worried eyes. Putting an arm around her, he escourted her to his office, closing the door behind him so that the sound of their voice were only heard by them. He then put two hand on her waist and looked into her eye, they were beautiful it was like losing himself in the middle of the ocean. "Whats is it?" he asked.

(not finish)
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:50 pm

Catching his thoughts about the wedding she placed a gentle hand on his cheek and smiled softly. "No love, I am not calling the wedding off. I love you too much to ever do so, but I am wondering if what I am about to tell you will change your feelings."

She walked into his office her back to him with her arms folded arcoss her chest. "Andrian I went away because I became very ill, but I found out it wasn't just an illness," She paused and then continued in a near whisper." Andrian I had a miscarriage."

She held her breath and waited to see what he would say or do, dreading that perhaps he would walk away from her.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:54 am

Andrian almost forgot that she was good at reading people though just by looking at their expression on their face; a sigh escaped his lips when he heard that she wasn't going to call the wedding off. He didn't know what to do if she ever did cancel the wedding; he had spent so much time and money. So much planning, into the wedding. Excited as he was, he knew that it was up to her if she did wanted to post-phoned the wedding. He could wait forever until she was ready. "Nothing will ever change my feeling about you," smiled Andrian looking into her eyes and listened carefully to what she had to say.

A smile faded from his face as Belle spoke about why she went away because she was very ill. Then when she paused, his heart raced against his chest as he waited for the rest of the setence. Andrian raised one eyebrows when he heard that she had miscarraige and saw the expression on her face, the way she looked at him dreading that perhaps he would walk away. This was good news to him, but he understood why it could be a problem for now that she had miscarriaged. "Oh, darling. I'm so sorry it is all my fault" he frowned and looked at her with worried eyes then spoke again. "But, isn't that a good thing?" he asked.

OOC: Ugh, that was painful. Haha.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:04 pm

Belle rushed into his arms and clung to him, over joyed at him saying he wasn't going to walk away. It seemed the weight of the world was lifted from her and then she shook her head. "It wasn't your fault love, I should have known not to just count on the pill. But Gram gave me a special herbal tea that will make sure it doesn't happen again."

She grew quiet for a moment and pulled back, "Yes, as much as it pains me I know it is for the best for the moment. But Andrian, if it happened once it may happen again...I may not be able to have children at all."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:13 am

Andrian felt a huge wave of relief then she said it wasn't his fault, that he Gram gave her herbal tea that made sure that it didn't happen. He frowned, slightly as he heard that, he had no idea what she mean't; he didn't know there was a herbal tea that could cure pregnacie or whatever she mean't. "Erm." he paused. "Herbal Tea?" he asked, with confusion in his voice.

"What do you mean?" asked Andrian after being told that if it happend once it may happen again and that she might not be able to have childrens at all. He didn't like what he was hearing, was she telling him that even she got miscarried their babies. She was unable to give birth to them, what had they gone wrong.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:19 am

Belle smiled, "I can't tell you all that is in it, but it just prevents my body from doing the normal cycle it takes to get pregnant. As soon as I wish to try for a child I stop drinking the tea." She watched the emotions cross his face.

"All I am saying is that there may be a chance that I can't carry children, but when the day comes that we wish to try I will give it everything I can." She smiled, "I want a little boy in your image to call my own, just not now."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:43 am

So many emotion ran through his head, surpised, relief, sadness and happiness. Andrian smiled back at her and wrapped his arm around her tightly but not too tight it prevented all the air from escaping from her. "I have to try that a work some time," he laughed, seriously that would come in handy if anybody, a girl wanted to prevent pregnacy.

Andrian smiled at her and laid his forehead on hers. "I understand, we don't have to have a child now. I can wait forever until you are ready," he told her, flashing his cute devilish smile at her as he pushed one strand of her hiar out of her eye so he could look into them more clearly.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top