You look like a horse stepped on your face ((Andy)) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

You look like a horse stepped on your face ((Andy)) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

You look like a horse stepped on your face ((Andy))

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You look like a horse stepped on your face ((Andy)) - Page 4 Empty Re: You look like a horse stepped on your face ((Andy))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:27 pm

Andrian...I know what you're thinking. Like literally, I am reading your mind... he said grinning. Then his grin faded and a serious expression hit his face. Andrian, I may not be her father but..I'm the closest she's got to one.... he said softly.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

You look like a horse stepped on your face ((Andy)) - Page 4 Empty Re: You look like a horse stepped on your face ((Andy))

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:40 pm

"As much as I hate Danny, i swear I want to go over there and mess up his pretty little face there," Andrian shook his head, his voice breaking; he probably sounded and looked ridiculous but now. But he didn't care, he had to tell him; he didn't need anymore trouble with them. "I want you to promise me you won't mention this to them," he continued and looked into her eyes so that he knew wheather or not to trust Matt's promise. "Promise me," he slammed his cup down, his expression angry and upset.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:46 pm

Andrian, I promis I won't mention out talk...I'll get Sophia to come clean herself...and if not then I'll talk to Danny... Matt said grinning. Dude, you are drunk...here brace yourself you need this spell... Matt said grinning as he pulled out his wand.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:51 pm

Andrian growled and pushed his wand out of the way. "I'm not drunk," he sighed, rubbing his neck sorely as he took a sip of his firewhiskey allowing the burning sensation to drown out the pain. "I've only heard from Danny," he turned his head around to him, his jaws were clentched together and his muscle was tight. "But i haven't heard from Sophia," he growled.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:15 am

How can you trust Danny? Matt said. He put his wand away and grinned, We've gotta get you home dude... he laughed. Talk to Sophia Andrian....See what SHE says...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:20 am

"I don't," said Andrian calmly, smiling softly at him as he put his wand away. Then he burst out laughing, when he said that he had to get him home. "Why?" he asked, grinning at him. He was fine, just had a few drink but what was the harm. Then his smile faded away. "I know but i can't get a hold of her," he shrugged his shoulder. She was with Danny twenty four seven.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:27 am

I'll take care of Danny for a while while you talk to Sophia. he said with an evil grin. He laughed evily and fake, he looked at Andrian and grinned. Dude, let me get you ONE more drink...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top