You look like a horse stepped on your face ((Andy)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

You look like a horse stepped on your face ((Andy)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

You look like a horse stepped on your face ((Andy))

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You look like a horse stepped on your face ((Andy)) - Page 2 Empty Re: You look like a horse stepped on your face ((Andy))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:32 am

Andrian, choices...are difficult. Matt said. He closed his eyes and rubbed them. If you truly still love Sophia, you will decide what is best for her...no matter how hard it is for you... he said. He preffered Andrian over Danny for sure, but he just wanted Sophia to be happy...she was like a daughter to him after all

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

You look like a horse stepped on your face ((Andy)) - Page 2 Empty Re: You look like a horse stepped on your face ((Andy))

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:38 am

Andrian listened to him but didn't say anything except take a sip of his fire whiskey. "She'll hate me if i tried," he looked at him and swirled his firewhiskey in his hand and looking at the swirls that formed into the dark brown whiskey. Reading his expression, Andrian raised his eyesbrows at him and leaned in closer to him so tha the could hear but not too close that it was uncomfortable. "Is there something your not telling me?" he asked,
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:40 am

No...just I really don't like that Danny kid... he said. I think he's trouble for Sophia...I honestly much preferred it when she was with you... he said. He didn't know why but it bothered him so much...like an itch you know you can't itch...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:47 am

Two emotion filled Andrian up - disapointment and happiness. He didn't understand why he thought she was trouble for Sophia, why he preferred that she was with him. He curled his lips with irritation, he just didn't get it. She so happy with Danny, it like he thought he was doing a better job them he did. "Why?" he asked, curiously as he put his drink down and frowned his eyebrows at him trying to listen as hard as he could so he didn't miss one word that he said.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:54 am

Well...there's just something about that boy...his thoughts.... he said breaking off. He took a glance at a napkin on the table and broke away quickly. The way he does things....plus the fact Sophia is well.....shes only 17! he said thinking...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:57 am

Andrian listened carefully, something wasn't right; like there something he just can't put his finger on. What was he kidding about, she with the best guy she ever chosen. Don't get your hope high, he thought. "Like what, Danny seventeen as well."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:00 am

I just don't like him..... he said. He looked at Andrian and grinned, Danny's just.....I dunno.....kinda weird...with those muggle guns and such, he said. He puled out his wand and started to levitate a shaltshaker for a few seconds...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:04 am

Andrian let out a small, soft laughter escape his lips when he said that he just didn't like him. "Then why do you talk to him," he flashed his cute, devilish smile at him. He didn't like Danny because of how he kind've broken the friend code twice in a role, the first time he forgave him but he didn't know if this time he could. Sophia is so happy with him. Then he merely only chuckled as he turned around and picked up his drink again, taking a sip of it to drown the pain again. "Yeah. I don't approve him using muggle guns. Especially in front of my kids."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:07 am

I talk to him because I need to get into his head. Matt said. He grinned and glanced up at Andy. He had managed a few chuckles out of him which was good. Speaking of those kids, I really would like to actually meet them... he said looking at Andrian. I want to know who James and Madi will be playing with... he grinned.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:32 am

Andrian smirked at the change of subject, it was better talking about something else then something so dark and stupid. He kept saying so himself, leave them alone. She was happier and felt more loved then ever with him. He sighed and looked away from him, taking a big gulp of his firewhiskey. "Yeah, well. I've kind of taken them in since i've heard that Sophia and Danny are having twins," his heart leaped at the mention of the word twins. It struck him like a thousand knives thrown into his heart. "Apparently, Danny have told me they were getting married soon."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top