Savile Row shopping - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Savile Row shopping - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Savile Row shopping

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Savile Row shopping - Page 2 Empty Re: Savile Row shopping

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:15 pm

Jack chuckled "yes you did " he said as he though back to the dresses she had bought " there beautiful Khaat stop worrying and yes I am use to this with jessica remember" he said "but once done home so you can rest ok?" he said folding his arms he knew she would probably feel exasuted later.

He wondered just how Jessica was back at the farm, he hoped much rested and feeling better it was then he hatched a plan "Khaat i need your help i want to plan a romantic night for me and jessica , could you help out?" he asked looking at her
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:23 pm

"I think that's a great idea, Jack. What do you think she would like? My first thought was doing a whole meal of romantic finger foods so you can take turns feeding each other. Maybe a little candlelight, a little soft music? Something like that? A large fancy bottle of sparkling cider served in champagne flutes? Maybe a new pretty lacy nightgown to make her feel pretty, or something. And definately flowers. What do you think?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:48 pm

Jack smiled "yeah sound good , I guess its now your turn to help me out " he said grinning "well if your rested how about we get those things " he said standing to hold out his hand to her to help her up . Hoping things would that night help relax Jessica again so she can continue teachng for a bit longer.

He looked at Khaat "Khaat I am worried , what if the stress becomes too much for her " he said a visible frown showing on his face "I know your father is very capable of looking after her but like i said she's dam stuborn about stuff"
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:56 pm

It was Khaat's turn to laugh. "Oh, Jack! You have no idea. You don't know my father. He always, always gets what he wants. If jessica thinks for one moment she will get one inch over on him, she has a rude awakening in store for her. He's very direct and very no-nonsense. Her stubborn streak will mean nothing to him. He will keep her safe, even if he has to use magic to keep her from inadvertently harming herself. There is no place safer for her in the whole wizarding world, believe me. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:10 pm

Jack sighed and looked at her "yeah, your fathers good , he took care of Andrew when he scraped his knees, i was impressed" letting his shoulders drop he relaxed again "thanks Khaat , now what do you still need , I though you bought up the whole of that last shop" he teased grinning as he offered his arm to her , after the last time he was taking no chances as they left the cafe.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:15 pm

"Well, I really do need a few nice nightgowns and robes. I refuse to end up looking like I'm wearing my grandmother's flannels," she laughed. "Maybe the next shop will have what I want. And I still haven't found any good maternity exercise clothes. I know they don't want us to stop exercising for the next 9 months altogether. And I like to run every day. I have to find something I can run in--at least for awhile."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:21 pm

Jack shook his head "sure you got room in that bag of yours?" he said peering in and chuckling "well i guess we could look for something for jessica at the same time too , erm... not sure what she'd like but i know what i like though" he said grnning as he looked at Khaat he coughed and just smiled as they walked "ok here we are , wow erm... i... " he looked around at all the nght wear and undergarments around him he could feel his cheeks turning pick the more he looked , he picked up a set and showed her it wondering if it would do for jessica.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:31 pm

Khaat almost laughed at his self consciousness. "I like it, but I like this one better." She picked up a flowing white gown and robe set, trimmed in beautiful handmade lace, very elegant, very princess-like. "I think she would like to feel a little royal, myself. What do you think? In fact, I might get one for myself."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:38 pm

Jack replaced the one he held and smiled in aproval "yea she'd look real nice in that one" he touched the fabric "I don't know much but i guess its soft enouph" he said placing it over his arm " ok now what is it you were after...ow yea night wear and joging stuff" he sid looking around the shop he spotted tem all the way on the other side and sighed "ok Auror mode engaged" he said softly trying to not notice the black and colored thongs as he passed by them quickly.

He looked at Khaat "sorry Jessica still dose this by herself I am kinda old fashioned I don't even know her size" he aoplogysed to her his cheeks now turning chrimso as he spottted one in a shop dummy that had taslels hanging from the nipples
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:42 pm

"That's okay," Khaat said, "I think I have a pretty good guess. And, no, some of those things are just not her style." Khaat found a long gown and robe set with tiny english springtime flowers on it, and liked it at once. She bought two more--one in pink, and one in blue. Then, turning a corner she did find some exercise clothing, to her surprise. She didn't like most of it, but she did find two exercising sets she liked and bought them. "Okay, jack. I think I'm done. What about you?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top