Savile Row shopping
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Savile Row shopping Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Savile Row shopping

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Savile Row shopping Empty Savile Row shopping

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:09 am

Jack felt himself stop and he opened his eyes they now stood in the side ally between Norton & Sons and Nutters of Savile Row, he looked down at Khaat "you ok, never aprated with a pregnant woman before ,jessica allways went by floo" he asked still holding her "give it a minet " he moved one hand behind her back holding her.

Out side the ally he could hear people moveing past and cars on the streets, and he remebered why he'd not returned , to many people around for his likeing but he was nolonger an Auror and he was nolonger workin so that made hm slightly better but knowing what could lay out there didn't help one bit.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Savile Row shopping Empty Re: Savile Row shopping

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:22 am

"You do that well, Jack. I feel completely safe with you. Jack--tell me. Is Rob going to see me differently because I am pregnant? Will he stop seeing me as being attractive as I get bigger? I know all the stereotypical answers, but tell me the truth. How do I keep him from feeling guilty or like he did something awful to me, and how do I stay looking like someone he wants to be with?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:29 am

Jack looked at her puzzled at all the questions "wow, hold on there, your pregnant not deformed" he said chuckling "if he is so much in love with you, he'll only see the beauty of it as i did with Jessica when she carried Andrew" he rubbed the back of his neck a sigh he ws nervse "ok, you wanted truths,well heres one, er.. men find ... well.. some men find a pregnant womans body ... arousing" he said his cheeks blushed " not that i don't with jessica all the time she ..just blooms more" he shifted on th spot "erm.. ok shoping where first?" he said tryng to change the subject away from that paticuler one.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:36 am

"You know something? I have had boyfriends before, but this feels so different. I would literally do anything to keep him safe, to keep our love alive, to not lose him. I love hearing his heartbeat when I lay my head on his chest. I love the scent he leaves on his pillow. I don't want to miss one moment with him. Sometimes I don't even want to sleep because I just want to hear his heartbeat and smell his skin. Does that sound silly?

"Um..lets try that store," She pointed at a nearby upscale expensive ladies shop. She led him into the shop and into the maternity section. The clerks presumed he was the father of Khaat's baby, and Khaat told them Jack was her brother in order to keep them from questioning. They helped steer her to beautiful dresses and tops, adn some essential pants, underthings, and nightgowns and robes. She depended on Jack's judgement to tell her if things were elegant enough and sophisticated enough. She wanted nothing to make her look "downscale." Even the casual clothes and every day clothes she bought had an elegant look to them. She found some beautiful shoes, but Jack protectively refused to let her buy high heels to wear as a pregnant woman, promising her it was a huge mistake to think she could wear them when she got to the point she could no longer see her feet. She even slipped in, secretely, a few gorgeous maternity dresses for Jess and a couple for Miseria, but she didn't tell jack who all these clothes were for.

After about 3 more stores, she suddenly felt herself getting very tired and almost lightheaded. She felt herself taking his arm, feeling very insecure suddenly. "Um, Jack, can..we find a teashop or something? I think I need a break for a few minutes. Things are starting to spin a bit."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:29 am

Jack listened to her knowing just how she felt he felt it to for Jessica and he gave a soft smile as he spoke "I know that feeling , think jessica has the same thing for me ,but you'd have to ask her , I know I do for her its call love Khaat , your in love with him, hook line and sinker" he said.

Jack went with her around all the shops picking and letting her chose her clothes some he saw he knew Rob would not like , then when she wanted to buy heels, he told her no way she would brake her ankes when she could't see her feet any more. Jack stood holding the dresses and things like a coat rack but he didn't mind , he didn't mind when she told the assistamt he was her brother , he had to chuckle at the look on the clarks face when khaat told her.

sudenly he felt her hold his arm as they walked, him carrying the bags, Looking down he saw by the look on her face she wasn't doing well "ok , sit down time, you've over done it , your not super woman you know." he said steering her to a small cafe. Moving inside he helped her sit down while he got two cups of tea. "here drink and just relax"
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:40 am

'Thank you," She sighed, feeling more relieved by sitting down than she thought she would be. "I am determined not to show Rob that I ever have a bad day with this. I don't know how realistic that is, but I want him to relax and enjoy being with me and enjoy when our baby kicks, and all those silly motherly things. I don't want him to have to go through all that anxiety of worrying every time he leaves my sight.

"And you know what? I am so pleased I was able to find summer wear--sundresses and things, even though its really too early for those things to be out. If I go to a couple more stores, I might find I can get everything I want in one day. Unless you're getting tired and bored. We need to find a little back alley where I can shrink all these boxes and sacks and put them all in my leather tote bag so we don't have to carry all these things full sized. That will really help. You think Rob will like all these things?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:53 am

Jack smiled as he listened to her talk "you know he'd be happier if you did show him" he said honistly to her "I was more annoyed at Jessica for hiding how she felt and look where its got her , under doctors orders and in bed" he said holding his mug or tea as he looked at her across the table.

Sighing he drank his tea , thinking back to that first time , when she'd told him she was pregnant with Andrew, and to when he was born how happy he felt " I know with jessica I'd be much happier if she just told me somthing was wrong, that way if i was gone i would know she would not hold anything back from me when i got back" he took another long sip from his mug "yeah shrinking them would save my arms some what" he said chuckling "Khaat if he don't, then he not seeing whats in front of him , there beautiful, will you stop worring or you'll end up like jessica" he said smiling as he though about her , all glowing and that baby bump she had he loved how it felt under his hand as he rubbed her stomach thinking two tiny babay s were growing inside her.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:26 pm

Khaat smiled. "You're absolutely right, you know. I do know how frustrated I got with jess for not being up front with you, and here I am trying to figure out how to do the same thing, for the same reasons jess doesn't talk to you like she should. Thank you. I will not treat Rob that way. He liked me because I could always be myself around him. I guess I wont change that now--good, bad or otherwise. Do you know how to shrink those boxes? If so, I'll let you take those things, and my big leather tote bag here and then just drop them inside. If you make them about Barbie doll sized, we'll have plenty of room for them and everything else we might buy. I'd let you do that while I drink my tea, if that's alright."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:53 pm

Jack slipped his wand from his side holster and with a quiet spell they shrunk down"and don't you dare change your mind, or I'll set the mud monster on you" he said grinning as he placed each bag into her tote bag for safe keeping then went back to his drink of tea.

Soon he was done and smiled to her as he placed his cup on the table in front of him, as he watched her "feeling better now or do you want something eat?"he asked, for if she didn't he would insist she went back and saw her father, he knew not to risk a mother and childs life, he had his own and new better than that.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:51 pm

"No, I think I'm fine right now, but I'd like to get a good lunch if we're still shopping by then," Khaat said. "I think you're right that I just did a little bit extra than I probably should have. I feel much better now. Actually, I'm fairly pleased with all the things I have and the tailoring they've done to make sure what I bought is going to fit. Do you have the energy to stop at a couple more stores with me?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top