Winter Term Normal Charms Class 2 - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Winter Term Normal Charms Class 2 - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Winter Term Normal Charms Class 2

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Winter Term Normal Charms Class 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Winter Term Normal Charms Class 2

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:04 am

Jess Potter wrote:Jess nodded. "Yes thank you," He said with a smile before turning to face the rest of the class. "Well good morning class," he said with a smile. "For any newcomeers here my name is Professor Potter, and i am your charms teacher, i trust you all had a good lesson with Professor Lupin, but i'll be taking back over now." he told them with a smile. "Now, todays lesson, as you may have read, is going to be on the charm 'Aguamente'" he told them, "This spell, as the name suggests, is used to create a small jet of water from the tip of ones wand." He told them with a smile. "This is a very practical charm," he said, waving his wand absentmindedly and setting his desk on fire. "As it can put out fires, as you would expect," he said, twirling his wand clockwise before shouting "Aguamente," and watching as ajet of water burst forth from his wand to put out the fire. "It is also a very fun spell, as it can be used in a more... playful manner," he said, doing the same movement and shooting a jet of water at Louis and watching him as the water drenched him with a smile

Louis grinned at the professor and pulled out his own wand. He waved it and muttered a spell. then he was somewhat dried, just damp. He'd have to think of something to get this professor back. His wand was on the table and he quickly began running things through his mind. Then he thought of it, something he was told when he was 13 to try. He pulled out some parchment and made an airplane. He quickly put a wet-start firecracker on it and placed it in his bag...ready to use it when needed. He already knew the spell, he used it loads of times. He waved his wand and said Auguamentiwater came shooting out of wand getting the back of the professor wet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Winter Term Normal Charms Class 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Winter Term Normal Charms Class 2

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:37 am

Jess froze in place and turned around, a wicked grin on his face. "I owed you that one," he said with a smile, waiting for David to tell them the movement.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:48 am

Professor, can I just give the wand movement? Louis said annoyed. He had always used this charm, like everyday. He was getting annoyed with this kid just letting Professor Potter stare at him...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:06 am

((But professor jess LIKES staring at him.... who said that.... o.O Razz))
William ***** and prodded his brother, trying to get him to hurry up. "Just do it," he whispered with a grin

((Wtf, you can't say s n i g g e r e d))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by David Ward Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:26 am

"Well there are many ways to do it sir," David answered politely. "The most popular is waving the wand, then flicking it. Like so." He demonstrated with his wand.
David Ward

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:37 am

((Oh my god, this is a pain in the arse, having to swap accounts...))
Will grinned and looked up at the professor, hoping his brother was wrong, but also hoping he was right.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:11 am

Alice listened to David tell the class about the different ways to move a wand. Alice smiled. She loved the Water spell.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:29 am

Abbey set fire to her pile of twigs, already knowing that spell. She poised her wand towards the twigs and said, "Aguamenti!" A jet of water shot out of her wand and landed on the flames. Abbey watched as the fire burned down a little, but not enough to put it out. Abbey shrugged, and decided that she needed to say the charm with more force. She pointed her wand at the twigs again, and shouted, "Aguamenti!" This time, a huge shot of water flew from her land and doused the flames, burning the fire out. Abbey stared happily at the pile of twigs and the smoke that was coming off of it.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:46 am

((Whoopsie daisy forgot to reply as Jess.))
Jess nodded at david, "correct, 10 points to slytherin," he said, catching in the corner of his eyes a fire starting, then being put out. "Whoa!" He shouted out. "Hold your horses," he said, putting his hands up in a halt gesture. "We weren't going to move on to that yet," he said with a frown. "Please, next time just wait until i tell you what to do," he told her. "But good job with the spell," he added, "5 points for hufflepuff, it'd be more but technically i didn't ask you to," he said with a smile, waving his wand and smiling crazily as all the twigs caught alight and flames went up throughout the classroom. "Put them out," he said lazily a support beam snapped from the heat.

((2-3 posts before anyone can start putting anything out, even you abbey.))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:22 am

((Due to my recent... disagreements... with headmaster Majere, i will no longer be teaching this class, and professor Khaat will be unable to take the position as she also left, and there aren;t enough staff members around to take the job, so i'll leave this locked for the next teacher. It's been a pleasure teaching you, Sincerely, Jess Potter))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top