Why is my world crashing down on me? - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Why is my world crashing down on me? - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Why is my world crashing down on me?

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why is my world crashing down on me? - Page 7 Empty Re: Why is my world crashing down on me?

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:52 am

Fine then... he said turning away. Just don't do anything I wouldn't do he said winking. And he jumped in the lake and swam to the other side and apparated.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Why is my world crashing down on me? - Page 7 Empty Re: Why is my world crashing down on me?

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:14 am

Danny raised an eyebrow at Matt as he swam away. "That was weird," he said notciing that the lake was below freezing. "Well...what now?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:38 am

Sophia laughed her tinklig bell laugh. "He's just overly protecive of me that's all lve."said Sophi softly. As she seen Matt look at Matt swimming she laughed. "The coldness doesn't bug us vampires for were already cold."said Sophia softly. As he asked hat now she shrugged. "We could gp fly around the school just the two of us."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:42 am

Danny turned his attention away from Matt swimming away then smiled warmly. "Sound like a good idea," he said softly to her pressing his lips gently against hers. He would have to go back to the courtyard though and grab his Firebolt, since Vincent made it impossible for them to accio things anymore. "Alright so might as well head back to the campus," he said standing up then extending one hand so he could help her up
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:51 am

((OoC:I'm still secretly spying lol, and may I just say....oooooooooooo, Danny and Sophia sitting under a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g. Wink))

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:51 am

( I know right? )
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:54 am

"Ok love hat's fine."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile and kissed him back softly as he helped her up. "That damn Vincent dude is making me mad forbidden every freaking damn thng !"said Sophia angrily. She was tired of Vicent and his new damn so called 'squad' taking over the school they hd to do something.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:56 am

"Yeah," he said noticing her anger come out whenever she mentioned him "he'll be stopped. And someone will do away with him." He looked at her and then said "Might as well keep faith. It will all be over soon."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:01 am

Sophia nodded and started calming down nce again. "I hope so love, I ut hate the way things are going right now."said Sophia softly. "But your right love, all we got to do is keep faith and pray that it all bcomes better."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:06 am

Danny smiled at her and then said "Well i'm glad!" he said to her "that even in these dark times, some joy can be found." He held out his hand, wondering if they wanted to hold hands as they walked to the fields
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top