Why is my world crashing down on me? - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Why is my world crashing down on me? - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Why is my world crashing down on me?

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why is my world crashing down on me? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why is my world crashing down on me?

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:46 am

"Oh," he said calmly now yet still not understanding why he was here. "What are you doing here though?" he asked Matt knowing that they had not been asleep for nearly 2 minutes
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Why is my world crashing down on me? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why is my world crashing down on me?

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:36 pm

I was just making sure Sophia was okay... Matt said crossing arms. But clearly, this is a much better reason!! Matt said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:33 pm

Sophia rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Yes 'farther', I'm fine."said Sophia softly. "If 'mom' was here, she'll tell you to stop being overly protective of me."said Sophia softly as she got the dirt out of hair.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:17 am

Danny still had no idea where this was going. He only sat with one eye raised and then realized she was talking about Emmy. Ha. "Well this got pretty awkard," he said mostly to himself
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:32 am

Yes Danny it did get awkward... he said reading Danny's mind. Now Soph, I trust you. Its Danny....I like him but still. Guys sometimes don't know what the hell they're doing! he said ignoring her comment about Emmy.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:35 am

"well I'm not an idiot!" he said feeling offended having called just some guy. "I know whats smart and whats not a good idea!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:02 am

Sophia looked at Matt with anger in her eyes. "No guys know what the hell there doing 'farther.'"aid Sophia angrily. "I know Danny will do nothing to hurt me, he never has and he never will I knew him for seven years now!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:05 am

Danny smiled as she said that "Thanks," he said to Sophia withhis smile "See? I won't hurt her or anything if that's what you're worrying about Matt"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:13 am

Matt grinned, he was beggining to somewhat see the good in Danny. Key word is somewhat, he looked at Soph. Danny, is being responsible Sophia. he said. Alright, tell you what. I'll let this happen but if I see you with a guy laying down again, I will do something....I dunno yet. I'm still not a full dad... he said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:19 am

Sophia nodded. "Yes 'farther', it won't happen again I promise."said Sophia as she gave him a hug. "Thankyou 'farther' I promise to keep my word."said Sophia as she kissed his cheek.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top