A Glass Ball Bouncer Higher than a Rubber Chicken - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Glass Ball Bouncer Higher than a Rubber Chicken - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Glass Ball Bouncer Higher than a Rubber Chicken

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Glass Ball Bouncer Higher than a Rubber Chicken - Page 3 Empty Re: A Glass Ball Bouncer Higher than a Rubber Chicken

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:12 pm

"Well there are some more powerful spells..." he said grinning. "They teach you how to profile a person without looking into their minds..." he said. "They pretty much teach you how to be a better wizard..." he added finishing up his drink. He ordered another one and smiled, "Would you care for another one?" he asked her. Hoping he didn't seem like he was coming on too strong. "I'm not allowed to spoil the rest." he said smiling. "You have to pretty much make a pledge to not tell too much..." he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A Glass Ball Bouncer Higher than a Rubber Chicken - Page 3 Empty Re: A Glass Ball Bouncer Higher than a Rubber Chicken

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:43 pm

Jemma didn't expect Dane to tell her that much. I'm not surprised they're sworn to secrecy. Considering some of the work I image they'd do.

"To be a better wizard. I guess that's something that's an advantage, no matter what job you're in." she commented. "Yeah, I wondered how much you would be able to tell. It seems like the kind of job where you would be sworn to secrecy." she added, disappointed, but she hadn't been expecting much more than that.

Can I get away with another firewhiskey? Well, a small one. "Yeah, I'll have another small drink." she agreed, remembering to put the word small in. [i]I'm not going back to Hogwarts tonight, that's for sure. I can't be in a state tomorrow though.[/u] "I've got to go back to work tomorrow morning though." she said, wondering if Dane would be working the next day.

A Glass Ball Bouncer Higher than a Rubber Chicken - Page 3 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:07 am

""Its more of a don't talk about work cause you don't know whose listening" thing honestly" he said grinning. "Another 2 please" he said to a waiter passing by. "I have to get back to the Ministry in a few hours actually" he said checking his watch. He looked at it then at the one on the wall. "Damn thing must be an hour ahead." he said. He pushed his glasses back up and smiled. "Anyway, so what do you do in your spare time?" he sasked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:15 am

Jemma nodded, understanding completely. She'd been in situations with the Order like that before. She knew what it was like, not being able to tell people things. She hated it. Still did. She didn't like the fact that she couldn't confide in anyone that she was a part of the Order.

What do I do in my spare time? I guess my art... That seems like quite a muggle hobby. What else? I'm so boring... "Err, I do bits of painting and such. You?" she answered him, quickly returning the question.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:19 am

"I love painting...not much good myself but I admire those that CAN" he said smiling. When she asked HIM what he did well he did many things. He thought it over, he was going to say the thing most important to him. "I actually am a Muggle comedian." he said grinning. "I do shows pretty much every night. In big places and sometimes in little towns that people don't really know about" he said smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:35 am

Jemma smiled. Someone else who likes art and Divination? A rarity in this world... What's he implying by that? Must. Not. Blush. Must. Not. Blush. Think of something different...a muggle comedian? Wow! "Wow! Really? Are you playing any shows soon?" she asked him, impressed.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:38 pm

"Actually I have one tomorrow at 10:00" he said grinning. He smiled at her, she was blushing. He winked at her took another gulp of his drink. "Would you care to join me backstage?" he asked her. He had an insane smile on his face. He felt different around Jemma than other women. He and her had alot more in common, that could be the reason. Or was it something....different?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:52 pm

Tomorrow. TOMORROW? Wow, tomorrow. But she had to be back at Hogwarts tomorrow. But it was ten in the evening. Can I slip out? I can totally slip out. I'm not on patrol that night. I can just lock my bedroom door and floo down to London. Simple as. Right? That should work. At least, I hope so. Jemma returned to earth, hoping she didn't have a totally glazed look when she was thinking. She always did though, she couldn't help it.

BACKSTAGE? Oh...wow...ok...uhm...does he often take friends backstage? No, Jemma, DON'T think like that. You've only just met the guy. This is how it happened last time, don't you dare put yourself through that again. You know how it ended. You remember? Good.

"I'd love to join you backstage" Jemma replied, smiling at him.

WHAT? You idiot. You've just met the guy and you've agreed to sneak out of Hogwarts to watch his show and then go backstage with him? Nice one. He could be a horrible person, you know? Completely awful! Why are you agreeing to do this? You stupid, stupid, woman.

"So where is this show?" Jemma asked him, trying to ignore the voices in the back of her head.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:20 pm

"My show is actually in a big muggle stadium in Wisconsion" he said. "In America..." he said smiling. He grinned at her and smiled. What was he doing? What if she thought he was a creeper. She was probably really uncomfortable right now. He gave her a smile ignoring his conscience. "You don't have to come if you don't want to" he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:46 pm

America. AMERICA? Just a bit last minute to ask her, really. How could I get all the way to America and back on a Monday evening? That was crazy. Completely crazy. Merlin, why is he asking? It makes no sense.

Jemma didn't know what to say. "America. Wow. Uhm. I don't think I can get there, though, as I'm going to be working all week long." she told him, a bit disappointed. The voice in her head, on the other hand, seemed to be pleased. Still, she couldn't get over this feeling that she might end up there anyway. She pushed the feeling aside, thinking she was just giving herself false hope.

See! How on earth could I possibly get there? It's just...ahhh! I never seem to be able to find any friends my age. I wonder if they're all off travelling the world. I wish I could go to the show. It would be amazing. Not just the show, but travelling so far too! I've never been anywhere outside of Europe before. Just...wow. It would be incredible.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top