Mariana's and Jess' house in London - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mariana's and Jess' house in London - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mariana's and Jess' house in London

Page 5 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mariana's and Jess' house in London - Page 5 Empty Re: Mariana's and Jess' house in London

Post by Kat Piper Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:44 pm

(oh my goodness I am cracking up over here!)

Piper start to do the cupid shuffle for no good reason then grabbed Betsy and began to walts with her.
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Number of posts : 991

https://www.facebook.com/taylaface

Back to top Go down

Mariana's and Jess' house in London - Page 5 Empty Re: Mariana's and Jess' house in London

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:54 pm

"Be nice to Xzac!He is my date!Let's put on some good music!" mariana said putting on some Rihanna Shut up&drive song. She took Xzac for his arms and started to dance with him before she was even concious of it.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:01 pm

Xzac was having so much fun dancing with Mariana he forgot entirely how to dance. But he didnt really care he just danced and danced and danced some more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:02 pm

Piper took Betsy aside. "Aw isn't that just the cutest thing you had ever seen!" she smirked and had the big puppy dog eyes and the fake love sick face on much like this.

Mariana's and Jess' house in London - Page 5 %5Blarge%5D%5BAnimePaper%5Dwallpapers_Bleach_mellykill_44962
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:06 pm

[That is a cute picture Taylor I love it!] Xzac didnt hear what Piper said, he was having too much fun with Mariana. He then got a sensation in his bladder. "Would you excuse me Mariana, I think I need to use the rest room"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:10 pm

(haha I know it's great hu. Razz)

Piper continued to burst some seriously wacky moves. She did the moon walk then started a conga line! "La La La La La LA! I like to Conga! La La La La La LA!"
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:15 pm

[[nice pic pip!]]
Mariana letted Xzac to go to the restroom and looked towards pip and betsy staring to dance like crazy with them putting on some Egyptian belly dancing music inventing moves of her own.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:20 pm

(haha I love belly dancing music!)

Piper tried to do what she thought was good belly dancing...but really it looked like a bunch of pelvic thrusts!
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:20 pm

Xzac was back from the restroom in a flash. "WOW thats a great bathroom! I love what you've done with this place Mariana!" Xzac proclaimed as he started doing some waky dance move with the group.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:26 pm

Betsy was doing some ninja dance moves on the floor and was breakdancing like crazy. "Hey Piper watch this!" Betsy said as she did a back flip.
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top