Mariana's and Jess' house in London - Page 28
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mariana's and Jess' house in London - Page 28 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mariana's and Jess' house in London

Page 28 of 52 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mariana's and Jess' house in London - Page 28 Empty Re: Mariana's and Jess' house in London

Post by Betsy Parquette Tue May 13, 2008 11:06 pm

Betsy was surprised. Mariana was talking about marrage and they were still attending hogwarts for jimminy sakes. Her eyes widened and she decided that she would go play with her threstral, so she went outside and played with her threstral.
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Mariana's and Jess' house in London - Page 28 Empty Re: Mariana's and Jess' house in London

Post by Jess Potter Wed May 14, 2008 6:17 am

((I thought this was future thread? I thoguht all houses were lol.))
Jess' big booming laugh echoed down the stairs. "No. Just Andrian. I always treat him like that. We know we're just joking." he said his voice growing a little closer. "And i wouldn't mind making it for you guys. I'm not hungry though." he said tripping down the stairs. Laughing a weird laugh. Then walking into the kitchen.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2008 6:28 am

"Im fine thank you" Andrian sighed and finished off his drink looking blankly at the door having alot on his mind
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed May 14, 2008 6:30 am

Jess began making the food when he started whistling Scotland the Brave.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2008 6:33 am

Andrian sighed and looked above him seeing his mate with the bagpipe "Awesome" Andrian murmmered happily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed May 14, 2008 7:08 am

"So are you gonna tell us what's bothering you or you need Veritaserum?" asked Mariana drawing little potion from her pocket.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2008 7:16 am

"Just a bad day" Andrian said looking at the potion with a scared eyes and he moved backward "Easy there" Andrian laughed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed May 14, 2008 7:19 am

"Hey tell that story to someone else! I wasn't born yesterday you know?" she said and added: "Come on tell me what is it! I really don't wanna use this." she said showing the potion: "Did you have some problems with Soph?" she asked not giving up.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2008 7:28 am

Andrian sighed and reluntely walked back toward Mariana and leaned over her to whisper in her ears "Yes, I did...I'm worried that she hates me" Andrian whispered and moved back with one eyebrow up
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed May 14, 2008 8:18 am

Jess' wistling in the kitchen stopped with a choked gasp. He walked back into the room and looked at Andrian with a worried face. "She doesn't hate you." He said in a comforting voice.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 52 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top