Mariana's and Jess' house in London - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mariana's and Jess' house in London - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mariana's and Jess' house in London

Page 15 of 52 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 33 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mariana's and Jess' house in London - Page 15 Empty Re: Mariana's and Jess' house in London

Post by Jess Potter Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:25 am

"Well my house got robbed so Mari offered for me to stay at her place since we're neighbours." jess said dipping his head in and out of the water. "Which reminds me... MARIANA" Jess shouted "I'LL DO THE COOKING WHILE I'M HERE IF THAT'S ALRIGHT?" shouted jess louder than before.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Mariana's and Jess' house in London - Page 15 Empty Re: Mariana's and Jess' house in London

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:30 am

Ginevra looked at him. "Okay then, sucks that your house got robbed."
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:32 am

"I know but no one was hurt so i guess it was better than it could have been." said jess with a slight frown
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:12 pm

Mariana was right behind Jess hearing his nice voice: "Oooooooook!Uh my ears!I am right behind you.Don't yell at my ear!" she said rubbing her left ear and pointed her wand changing into her pink bikinni.She also brought 10 pillows and throwed them all in the pool before she jumped herself.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:16 pm

Jess realises Mariana was behind him and also realises he was not in his swimmers before. So he run inside and returns in a few minutes i some board shorts. "Sorry i didn't see you there. Also..." Jess jumps into the pool and splashes MAri and chucks a pillow at her.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:35 pm

Mariana laughs as she was turning over.She grabbed her pillow and hit Jess in the head shouting victoriously.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:59 pm

Jess was knocked under the water and did not emerge until he came up from under Mari and pushed her flying into the air and back into the pool. Then he grabbed a pillow and wringed all the water out over her head.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:02 pm

Mariana screamed when whole bunge of water was spilled on her head.
"You are killing me! she said having most fun in her entire life!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:06 pm

"No i'm not" shouted jess laughing. "This is worse than that... Far worse."
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:56 am

Betsy who had been awake for about 10 minutes but was in the kitchen getting something to drink so nobody noticed she was awake. Anyway she ended up jumping into the pool right on top of Jess, rescuing Mariana from far worse than death.
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 52 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 33 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top