The Official End of Term Party - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Official End of Term Party - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Official End of Term Party

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Official End of Term Party - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official End of Term Party

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:49 am

"what briana i have been very nice to night now if u will excuse me" dae walked off and over to tilly "would u like to dance"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Official End of Term Party - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official End of Term Party

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:51 am

"Sure." Tilly said, smiling. She took Dae's hand and led him out onto the dancefloor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:54 am

"thx" dae grabbed her hand and walked out to the dancefloor with her "so what are your plans this summer"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:57 am

"Well pretty much the same as every year." She said, looking away. "My parents will probably be working most of the time. So i'll be at home, in London. I mostly hang out with some muggle friends."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:59 am

"well if you want you can always drop my place its in the country side here ill give you the adress later come right in ill probly be in the libary" dae said has the song changed to a fast pace one
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:00 am

"Oh cool," Tilly said. "That'd be good, and of course you're always welcome at my house too."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:03 am

"ok ill stop by if im ever in london but im usally not my nuler takes care of the shoping but u have to be careful no magic around him during the year he thinks im at hasting a bording school in boston" said dae swithing to a kind of not danc dance he bent his knees with the beat and kinda swayed to ethire side
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:06 am

"Cool, So do you have any plans for the holidays." Tilly asked, she put her hands up in the air, she loved parties.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:19 am

"Im sorry i can't do this Aly" Andrian said feleing guilty of going to the dance floor with Aly "Wanna dance Sophia?" Andrian said in his head knowing she can read that
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:50 am

(spatan noticed Brianna dancing by herself. he went up to her.) "Im sorry" he said "zoned out. Want to dance?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top