The Official End of Term Party - Page 25
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Official End of Term Party - Page 25 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Official End of Term Party

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Official End of Term Party - Page 25 Empty Re: The Official End of Term Party

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:35 pm

Sophia shrugged "I guees, all I know that Andreen is against Darren."said Sophia as she layed her head on Andrain shoulder. "I just hope no one gets seriously hurt in the duel."said Sophia as she looked around.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

The Official End of Term Party - Page 25 Empty Re: The Official End of Term Party

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:39 pm

"Same here." she agreed. "Expeically because it's just an end of term party."
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:40 pm

"Hopefully no unforgivable curse by any of the slytherin or Dae" Andrian said turning around to face Ginerva
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:41 pm

"Well, yah now that you say it I hope Dae doesn't use any." she said, looking back at him.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:42 pm

"I know, and it will really stink going home with a broken arm or something!"said Sophia as she waved her wand and her hair was in a ponytail. "I know, I hate it when they do that it makes me mad!"said Sophia angrly. "And you know what else bugs when when I person always says Protego everytime you say a spell instead of taking the hit!"said Sophia
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:45 pm

"Sometime's it's better to take the hit, but it depends on what spell it is and what you mind allowing to happen to yourself." GInevra commented.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:45 pm

"It call self-defense" Andrian said calmly and smiled at her " But yea they need to accept some spell hit and do another spell" Andrian agreed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:55 pm

"Yeah, I agree I don't mind them doing like every now but all the time no."said Sophia. "I take the hit unless I know what the spell is and how much damage it will do to me.'said Sophia
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:57 pm

"Good thing." she said, smiling. "But just try and make it so you don't get hit that much... it might not turn out that good with me or you against two other people from who were duelling against." she muttered, grinnin.=g.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:59 pm

"We are learning to use Non-verbal spell next year isn't that exciting!" Andrian excailmed then looked at the dueling "Why haven't they started dueling" he murmmered and turn his head back at Sophia
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top