Discussion ((Khaat and Wilson only please)) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Discussion ((Khaat and Wilson only please)) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Discussion ((Khaat and Wilson only please))

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Discussion ((Khaat and Wilson only please)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion ((Khaat and Wilson only please))

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:21 pm

"Based on your behaviors and your attitudes lately," Khaat said softly, "even my uncle would be asking you the very same questions I am. And I am not going to debate with you as to who knew Remus Lupin better, because I already know he spent most of his time with my parents and me. I know where his heart always was. All I am saying is that if anyone else displayed those behaviors and attitudes, they would be removed from the Order or would not be admitted in the first place. I just want to understand, that's all, so I can decide if there is even one shred of something that shows me I can trust you. And, whether you know it or not, I honestly do want to trust you."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Discussion ((Khaat and Wilson only please)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion ((Khaat and Wilson only please))

Post by James William Wilson Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:11 am

''Actually, I do not care whether you want to trust me or not. The problem is that you should, but you are not obliged. I do not know where you think his heart was, but I do know where his mind is. But, I shall repeat this for the last time, what do you want from me? You have one question, which I will answer, but if you ask why for the hundredth I shall leave the room immediately. So, do be careful what you ask.'', he said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:08 pm

"Jess," Khaat sighed, "I am sorry, but it seems as if he wants us to be enemies. There is no reason for him to bring my uncle into this. He has told us absolutely nothing, and he admits that he sided with Majere and that he attacked me with a cruciatus. He thinks he had some right? He won't even answer your questions, Jess. Unless he will 'man up' and answer your questions, there is no more reason for this to continue. Again--if he won't talk here, as safe as this house is, he isn't going to talk anywhere." She rose to leave. Wilson was trying to use Remus as a distraction, and Khaat wasn't having it.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:09 am

((Oh for christ sake i'm sick of your whining you two. James, tell her or i will, i'm sick of having all the pestering over an IC thing))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:31 pm

"Thanks for trying, Jess," Khaat said simply. She left Grimmauld Place and apparated away altogether.

OOC: No one is more tired of this than I am, just FYI. But here's the bottom line--regardless of what I might suspect out of character, Khaat herself knows no more than what Wilson will give her, so she's not going to trust Wilson without a reason to, given all he's said and done. So--I guess it is what it is. She's just going to keep her distance, I guess. I am SOOO done with this.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:04 pm

((Sorry for being curt, i was a bit tired at the time, you're not leaving the order are you?))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:15 pm

OOC: No. I'm not leaving. but i cannot keep myself or khaat on the fence with this anymore b/c all it does is to make khaat and me both feel used and angry. from here on out, khaat is just going to keep her distance from wilson, that's all.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:57 am

''Now Jess, wasn't that infantile.'', Wilson said as she left. ''Why did you initiate this meeting, anyway?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top