Meeting with Wilson
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting with Wilson Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting with Wilson

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting with Wilson Empty Meeting with Wilson

Post by Vincent Majere Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:37 am

[Just Vincent discussing plans with Wilson]

Vincent sat down at his new seat at the headmasters office. The other portraits had all been blindfolded and silenced with a spell, including Dumbledore. Kingsley's portrait had been put up as well, but like the others, he was unable to say anything. Vincent smiled as he watched the portraits, he then looked back at the papers in front of him.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Meeting with Wilson Empty Re: Meeting with Wilson

Post by James William Wilson Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:08 am

Wilson entered the office and looked at the headmaster. ''You wanted to see me, headmaster?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:30 am

Vincent turned, glad to see that Wilson had not taken long to arrive. "Of course I did, sit down," he said calmly. He knew that, what he had to discuss with Wilson about would not be in great favor with him, but his opinion didn't really matter really. It was his allegiance. "I am sure you have heard of the order having captured the ministry?" asked Vincent, taking the seat opposite.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:24 am

Wilson took the not so comfortable seat and looked at Majere. This could be fun. ''Yes, headmaster, I have. Butm hasn't everyone heard of it? It is nothing surprising, though. But, what do I have to do with it?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:08 am

"It has nothing to do with you Wilson," Vincent said, resisting the urge to roll his eyes. "But it does pose a slight problem. See, the order would rather have me run Hogwarts their way, or not run it at all. But they have no way of removing me, besides using force." Vincent shrugged. "Also, since I have no aurors with me anymore, Hogwarts has no protection of any sort either."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:11 pm

''Well, we do have a problem then, don't we?'', Wilson asked. ''I am good, but I am still not that good to fight the whole Order, but I am sure you know that. Regarding McCoy, do not count on him much, he is old and pretty useless now and is also avoiding any kind of unnecessary activity. Potter wants control and that is obvious, but you did not call me to tell me that. So, what do you have in mind?'', Wilson said, positioning his glasses.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:19 am

"Matt Lestrange plans to force a ministry official to control Hogwarts," Vincent said with a scowl. "Now since I don't want this school to be run by a corrupt ministry, I have to restort to drastic actions. Which you may not like Wilson." Wilson of course did not like the death eaters one bit, but hopefully he would understand. "Some people you may not approve of will be defending Hogwarts from ministry influence."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:48 pm

''Lestrange is an incompetent idiot'', Wilson lied. Although he did not have the highest opinion of Lestrange at the beginning, he proved more capable at some points then Jess himself. ''The Ministry is always corrupt, you know that. But... who do you have in mind? Remember, my dear headmaster, that we need to take care of the students. If you bring one-eyed, one-legged monsters to defend the school, as long as the do not harm the children I do not care. Also, McCoy and I get to keep our jobs and no one interferes with what we do in our classrooms. I hope you understand.'', Wilson said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:40 am

"Whoever I have in mind, they will not harm the students. I bring them in to defend them, not harm them Wilson," Vincent replied, it was half the truth, but also partly a lie. If that made sense. "And you will keep your job, unless of course I find that you plan to rebel against me. But I think you are far to smart to do a stupid thing like that..." he added. "Now, the people I plan to bring. Well, they are Death Eaters. Don't freak out or anything. And don't tell this to the order either, if I find you do, both you and your friend will be fired, understood? I don't like the Death Eaters, but they will give the school protection... And besides, now that we don't have any aurors to defend the castle, they can take over the castle anytime they want. Better to go on their side then."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:55 am

''The Death Eaters?'', Wilson asked calmly. He anticipated this, but he did not expect Majere to be such an idiot. How could anyone trust these people? Despite the current situation... there were several other options. ''Vincent... what can I say? I shan't freak out but be aware of one fact. If they harm even one of the portraits in the school and if they try to interfere with my classes and my work, it shan't result good. You should know by now that my powers do surpass the normal abilities of a wizard and that is what the majority of Death Eaters have. I shan't hesitate in killing them if they cause any havoc they are not supposed to. As long as I am concerned, they can protect the school, but if they harm a student or interfere with any part of the teaching process... remember me. I trust you are not that stupid to trust them, which means that you have a backup plan? Or am I mistaken, Vincent?'', Wilson asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top