Order of the Phoenix - Meeting Four - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order of the Phoenix - Meeting Four - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order of the Phoenix - Meeting Four

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of the Phoenix - Meeting Four - Page 3 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix - Meeting Four

Post by James William Wilson Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:13 pm

''You were always a fool, Lestrange, I have always said that. Now, for the meeting to start... could anyone tell me what ideas they have for the future? We know that there are some ongoing preparations for a conflict, so I do need to know how informed you all are and what you are planning to do. Anyone, start.'', he said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Order of the Phoenix - Meeting Four - Page 3 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix - Meeting Four

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:17 pm

Mariana walked to the meeting after she appearated in the hall. "Future?Well i could start with killing Arthur for not telling me meeting was about to start..." she said with a sarcastic tone. "Shouldn't you wait for Jess Professor?I mean he is a leader of Order." she asked as she took a seat.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:41 pm

"Jess is on vacation" he said to Mariana "And James you really need to work on being polite unless you have a problem with us vampires in which case you should be very careful since most of us here are vampires" he said smiling jokingly his fangs showing slightly.

((who is your boss?))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:32 pm

''Mariana, I am truly sorry, it has totally slipped my mind. I do apologize.'', Arthur said. Wilson laughed lightly. ''And Miss Diggory, I am the co-leader, which means that I am in charge when he is away, but I do suppose you know the definition of the term. Now, is there anything you would like to say? Or can we begin?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:00 pm

"This a really great time for taking a vacation." Mariana muttered under her breath before she turned to Wilson. "I know what's a Co-Leader,but thank you for the info anyway.I didn't know Order had one.Jeez why don't people notify me of things..." she said feeling like a third wheel. "I could reply your question but seriously this time.I suppose i'll be covering someone's back though i don't mind a direct fight." she added quickly.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:20 am

''It seems more lightly that someone will be covering not just your back, but the whole of you. I still think that a student should not take part in such missions.'', he added. ''Now, for the meeting to begin. Since I do tend to ask questions, I shall open the meeting with two. As you know, the Order has some long term plans about a lot of things, which include the Ministry and Voldemort. Now, do we have anyone here that does not know about these two? Question number two, what role are you taking during these two missions?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:19 pm

"James im sorry but Mariana is much more qualified to fight then you are" he said annoyed by Jame's rudeness "And as i beleive our positions were already discussed? me Jess and Matt are going for the minister and you get to make sure we arnt overrun" he said wondering if they had already discussed this.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:13 pm

Mariana was never very enthusiastic about the whole plan.Then again Wilson's comments were always so annoying to her. "I would really wish Professor you would stop questioning my skills.If it wasn;t for that unfortunate happening last year i would be graduated already." she said trying to use calm tone. "The plan is good and i hate the fact of going against Ms Delacour.After all, all she actually did was making peace and being loyal to the ministry." she said being glad she was not the one that would have to confront her or even worse kill her

"I would like to take care of not too many people getting hurt since what you really need is Minister and Headmaster Majere.Or i could go to Azkaban to secure our backs from those two thousand dementors that could come to help aurors." she suggested waiting to see which option sounded more reasonable.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:16 am

''Nevertheless, you are too young for such missions, in my opinion. You are still a child, therefore not ready, mentally, to face such a mission. But, if Jess takes the risk of seeing your dead, I am fine with it. No problems at all.'', he commented.

''A brilliant choice, I must add. Being a healer will get you out of trouble and spare us the care of you. And Emof, yes, I knew I forgot something, I have always preferred proof over chit-chat. Lestrange, are you going to hand out the candy or do something useful?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:49 pm

Wilson was nerving Mariana and she made unhuman efforts to try to ignore his insulting comments. "Actually i don't like healing.I meant taking care not too much people get shot by death eater's killing curses.There's no reason for so much deaths you just need Majere and Gabrielle." she said calmly.

"If i don't block Gabrielle's contact with dementors we are all going to die anyway so i don't see much difference.Anless you think you can actually FIGHT two thousand dementors at once?" she asked knowing that even the most expirienced wizzards couldn't do that without getting killed or stay without their soul in process.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top