Walking a thin line - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Walking a thin line - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Walking a thin line

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Walking a thin line - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking a thin line

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:31 pm

Tristan picked up his wand and yelled, "Stupify!" He was only trying to stun him enough that he could get away from him quickly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:22 pm

Ne'Os flew back landing hardo n his back. He struggled to his feet and waited no longer amused by Tristan.
"I was going to kill you and then feed from you but now im going to keep you alive" he said his voice filled with anger.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:27 am

Tristan apprated away but since he was in a lot of pain he was only able to apparate onto a roof about five buildings down from where he was before. 'I hate vampires for the reason alone.' Tristan thought as he contiuned to stay sitting trying to block the pain from the curse.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:41 am

Ne'Os saw Tristan aperate and heard a crack nearby impliying he didnt or couldnt go far. He slowly lifted up into the air so he could clearly see the roofs of the buldings he spoted Tristan and slowly glided over "it apears you are reasourceful not by much but still...Deprimo" he said sending a huge gust of wind at Tristan.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:09 am

Tristan got out of the way before it could hit him hurting himself further. 'Damn, ugh i wish i had some back up right now. I'm getting my rear end handed to me.' He thought to himself wondering how he was gonna get out of there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:25 am

Ne'Os sighed and gave Tristan a dissapointed look as he landedo n the roof infront of him "Your not a very fun meal usually aurors come in pairs but i supose you work alone hmm well thats ok it just means that know one but me will know your dead." he said the evil grin apearing on his face again "Imagine what your family will feel not knowing where you are it might just kill them" he said raising the elder wand again ready to send another spell.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:36 am

Tristan looked at Ne'Os while he said in his head, 'Reducto' aiming it straight at Ne'Os then he said 'Expecto Patronum' sending a patronus to another auror to help him fight Ne'Os.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:45 am

Ne'Os twitchedh is head out of the way and smiled as the patronus walked away "Oh dear me you need help? you cant handel the seventeen year old drop out" well thats ok shall we wait for him or her for that matter to show up?" he asked summoning a chair next to tristan and sitting down. acting like they were having a pleasent chat and not a duel.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:32 pm

'Stupid cocky vampire.' Tristan thought in his head as he tried to move but instead he groaned in pain.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:58 am

((Well you didnt say you were guarding your thoughts Very Happy))

"I wouldnt say im stupid i mean look i have you at my mercy and instead of killing you im just going to let you suffer. Besides im not that hungry i seemed to have filled up on the women and children" he said giving Tristan a creul smile.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top