Meeting of the Vampyr (Vamps only) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting of the Vampyr (Vamps only) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting of the Vampyr (Vamps only)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting of the Vampyr (Vamps only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting of the Vampyr (Vamps only)

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:37 pm

Well, anything that can be used quickly and small... he said looking at the dagger...I just kinda wanted something...unique.... he said. He looked at the dagger and threw it at a tree. It landed blade first in the tree and made a big dent...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the Vampyr (Vamps only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting of the Vampyr (Vamps only)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:02 am

"Well you can make a weapon" he said waving his hand over a clear patch a furnace and a anvil appeared along with all the elements that could be used to make any weapon. "A vampire must know how to make weapons.....and use them." he said drawing a odd looking silver baton that burned Ne'Os's hand he bared his fangs at the pain he looked back u at Matt "You also must learn torture and how to demoralize those on the battlefield" he said placing the baton back on his belt his hand healing quickly.

((Matt if you want to replace that ring of yours this would be a good way to do so))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:56 pm

((OoC:Good Idea....should it have magical abilities?))
Matt looked at the anvil and listened to what Ne'os was saying. Well....let me think of something... he said. He took a seat on one of the chairs and made a note pad and paper appear. He was definatley getting better at Wandless Magic. He started drawing out on idea for a weapon...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:00 am

((Yeah unless you just want a normal weapon and save your item for later))

Ne'Os smiled as he waited he walked to the furnace and lit a fire and prepared it For Matt's use "oh when you build this would you like me to do it or do you want to?" he asked.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:09 am

I've got it!! Matt said getting up. I think I'll try it.... he laughed. He walked up to the anvil and started making a big circular blade about the size of his arm. There was a big gap in the middle and a bar was there attached to either side of the blade.

((OoC:Have you played Kingdom of Hearts? Cause it kinda looks like the bad guy with the crazy red hair's weapon...))

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:12 am

((i have not))

Ne'Os was confused by the weapon's design he sighed but was happy that it wasnt a concealed device "If you can figure out how to use a weapon like that i have not see one like that before....Ok your first leasson is to know how to avoid pain" he said drawing the silver baton "Do you know what this is and what it is used for?" he asked.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:13 am

I have no Idea... Matt said. He looked at it and thought for a minute. Is it to test pain? Or something like that...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:15 am

"No not exactly it is a tourture decine made for vampires it is pure silver it wont kill you if it touches you but it will hurt like hell this will hlep you learn how to guess your opponents next move and to not only block the attack but launch a counter attack at the same" time he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:51 am

So, what exactly do I do then? he asked scratching the back of his neck. He glanced at the rod again and wasn't sure if we was going to like what was gonna happen next...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:27 am

"Block my attacks and counter attack" he said smileing evily.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top