Meeting of the Vampyr (Vamps only) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting of the Vampyr (Vamps only) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting of the Vampyr (Vamps only)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting of the Vampyr (Vamps only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Vampyr (Vamps only)

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:27 pm

Sophia apperated to the Forest Of Dean with a loud pop and smiled when she seen Matt and Ne'Os. "Hey guys, lovely night in't it?"Sophia asked softly as she walked beside Matt and waited for the others to join them. Sophia was wearing a red velvet traveling inside she ahd her wand with a dagger and small round spears.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the Vampyr (Vamps only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Vampyr (Vamps only)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:08 am

"Definitely is" he said looking up at the stars "Well Matt it could start right now or after we talk if you like" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:22 am

I'd like to get it done as soon as possible...I have something to do later... he said looking at Soph and Ne'os. He turned around and headed towards Ne'os. Okay, what first?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:47 am

"First what weapon did you choose?" he asked "I am a master of most weapons you will find as a vampire you learn very fast" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:54 am

Well, I personally like the hidden blade type of weapons. he said. He opened up a bag he had brought and pulled out a contraption. You just bend my pinky a bit and the blade comes out still attached to the device. Flick it again and the blade goes back in! he said putting it on and using it. Pretty much anything where I can secretly kill people and see death in their eyes...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:19 am

"Matt we done kill in such a way we give those we face a chance to live we fight with honor or not at all" he through Matt a dagger "You should get used to these if you want smaller weapons."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:27 am

Matt caught the dagger and grinned. Alright then... he said. Honour then.....well, I'll try it.. he said laughing. I did however learn about something called a Cestus? he said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:34 am

"A battle glove?" he asked "Surely as a vampire you done need that much in the way of protection."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:36 am

No but I do like hand to hand combat above all combat... he said. He grinned as he looked at the dagger, Who knew there were all these rules...and how hard it is to pick your weapon...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:52 am

"Its not very just choose one thats good for you that has its own honor and to are rules forgive us but not long ago are kind were mindless beasts some still are we are just fixing it" he said pulling two dagger from his belt his hands burned slightly as they were made with silver.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top