Meeting the Maker - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting the Maker - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting the Maker

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting the Maker - Page 8 Empty Re: Meeting the Maker

Post by James Wake Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:21 am

"What makes you say that?" James grinned as he planted his hands on the ground and alchemically built a wall to take the bullets.
"Hey, we have our uses, you know?"
"It's not like we're here to be hood ornaments."
"Do you know what it takes to make the Philosopher's Stone? It takes no emotion, no heart... and a number of souls." He clapped his hands and felt the energy spark between his fingers. "But you know, souls are hard to come by. Just ask any dementor. There are infernal rules, a foolish ministry that fails see our potential." The alchemic arm was an arm again, except that, as it reformed, it flashed up and grabbed Ne'os' knife arm. "Kill me now, harm me now, and you join the rest of my little friends in eternal purgatory. Or, you can allow me to have a piece of your power. Give me a taste of what it's like to be drunk off of Death's very presence. Let me see how different it is from the battlefield. What has made so insane?"
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:23 am

"Oh just shut up and die!" he said and fired 2 burst rounds again at Jame's arm then his face. The bullet sounds richocheted all over the area yet the bullets went perfectly straight towards James. He then grabbed the Siren and kept firing burst after burst of Anti-Magic rounds at James.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:29 am

James had reached nearly perfect synch with the souls in his arm. It had never been this malleable, his body's fat and energy was consumed by its power and yet he felt stronger than ever before. He had to be careful, and not get absorbed in his power. He pulled Ne'os arm, as he snapped his head back to avoid the second bullet. the first passed seamlessly through his soul-filled alchemic arm. "Here's a hint, whoever you are, there's a wonderful thing called 'magic.' It's nearly half as easy to avoid and half as annoying as well."
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:32 am

[I've got anti-MAGIC bullets]

Danny kept firing bullets though getting closer and closer to James. He ignored the comments and kept pulling trigger after trigger and bullet shellings landed on the floor nearby. "Just...DIE!" he yelled rushing towards him now still firing
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:35 am

Andrian arrived at Danny's location just like he said he would meet him on his mobile -- in msg. He looked around to see if he was hiding somewhere but he couldn't find him so he began to look down at his iphone and re read his message over and over again. Nope, he was correct this was exactly the spot that his friend had just text him. But where could he have been.

Bang! BANG BANG!

He looked up at the sorce of the sound and found out that it was coming out of the moutain somewhere. A confused frown appaeared onto his face. "That sounds, it sounds so familiar," he thought to himself. "Danny!" his mind automatically clicked on. He jumped a two time and started to run toward where the sounds was.

Luckily he knew the woods, the sounds was still ringing in his head as he made his way through the cave as the sound soon became faint and all he could hear was voices. "Lumos Maxima!" he muttered and saw Ne'os and Danny there. "Danny!" he called out. "Is that you."
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:39 am

Danny felt extremly tired after firing the guns. He felt drained then looked at his hands. He still held the guns yet Death's hand was pure red and the metal that looked like lava kept flowing and flowing. He stepped back and then dropped both guns which reappereed on his waist. He fell to one knee and couldnt move.

Death had done it again.He had made the guns exactly alike but Death's hand 'overheated'. If it was used too much, it would raise the users temperature high and higher until they passed out. He laughed evily at his accomplisment then went invisible.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:46 am

The bullets that had barraged the shield Ace had created from his outstretched arm began to melt the metal he had formed it with. The problem with having a near Philosopher's Stone was that it could not continuously hold a shape beyond its original. But as the shield shrank, and strength returned to his arm, James couldn't help but steal a slight glance... the man had passed out...how bizarre. Is that what Death did to you? James turned his eyes back to the black hollow head of Ne'os Emof, focusing on the places where his eyes would have been, had he not been... transformed. It took his mind off of the bullets that pierced the shields- mild scratches, but they burned like the plague.

"My query is not with you, gun man. Calm yourself. Take a rest. Once me and Ne'os finish our little... engagement, I'll deal with you."
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:52 am

Danny tried to catch his breath several times and could barely breathe. He looked at the ground then coughed. Blood formed at the bottom of the ground and then Danny fell onto his side. Everything went white then went black. Before he passed out he whispered "Help me..."

Death did feel sorry for the child. He only wanted to finish what he started and now he was dying. Death coudln't sigh due to no lungs, yet he just stood and watched as the boys temperature rose and rose at an alarming rate. He could barely hear Danny say 'Help me' before he passed out on the ground
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:56 am

Andrian furrowed his eyebrows as he saw that Danny had fell onto his knee and how he seem to be unable to move. "Danny!" he called out running up to him and knelt down beside him. Then places his hand on both side of his cheek patting him on cheek a few time. "Are you okay, Danny speak to me," he said panicking a bit.

"Breathe!" barked Andrian shaking hims a bit as he noticed that he stopped breathing. He saw that he had coughed out blood on the floor. "Don't do this man, don't your dare do it; look at me!" he looked at his friend shaking him then moved his friend side way so he could perform CPR onto him. "Come on!" he shouted.

Then he felt his forehead, he was heating but now just heating. Danny was overheating, straight away he knew that he had to do. "Stay with me man," he said lifting him up from the ground and placed it around his shoulder as he carried him outside of the cave so that he could cool down Danny's temperature. "Danny can you hear me," he asked as he set him down otuside of the cave and summoned a cloth, wetted it with his wand and dabbed it on top of his head.

Last edited by Andrian J. Potter on Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:00 am

Danny awoke almost suddenly then getting back up. He felt himself get colder and colder due to the fact it was still winter but then looked at Andrian. "when did you get here!?" he asked then ignored Andrian as he ran back towards Ne'os and Matt. "Come on!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top