Ice Skating on the lake ((Andrian)) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ice Skating on the lake ((Andrian)) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ice Skating on the lake ((Andrian))

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ice Skating on the lake ((Andrian)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ice Skating on the lake ((Andrian))

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:48 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah your right taking pressure of me, but I worked so hard to get it I on't deserve for it to get it taken away from me without quetions."said Sophia softly. Sophia listened and smiled when he said she still had him and her family and friends. "You know what your right I do I have you guys and that's better then anything in the world!"said Sophia hugging him. "Nicely said even if you didn't know what you were talking about!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh as she let him go. "To tell you the truth, I considered dropping out of school because it all went down hill by you cahnged my mind."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Ice Skating on the lake ((Andrian)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ice Skating on the lake ((Andrian))

Post by Nathan Bridgeton Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:54 am

A shade of crimson red appeared on his face from embrassment of speaking something straight from his heart without knowing exactly waht he was talking about. And learning that it really wasn't about that. "Now thats the Sophia I know," grinned Andrian. "There no point really, it nearly the end of the year; might as well get it over with otherwise you might regret later on."
Nathan Bridgeton
Nathan Bridgeton

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:02 am

Sophia giggled when she saw Andrian turn a crison red. "Aw come Andrian, it wasn't that bad talkinbg from the heart!"said Sophia softly. "Well maybe not for me seeing how I do it alot without actually trying to."said Sophia ranting on. "Anyways.."said Sophia realizing she was ranting on. "It's nothing to be ashame of doing Andrian, talking straight from the heart means you have a good heart."said Sophia softly. Sophia nodded when he aid it wasn't no point of dopping out it was almot the end of the year so she might as well get it over or she'll regret it. "Yeah your right, if I drop out I won't be able to go to school t be a Healer because I dropped out and that would look bad on my records."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Bridgeton Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:09 am

Andrian shrugged when she said it was good to talk straight from the heart which mean't he had a good heart. As normal his self-hating was kicking in again. "Thanks, but i don't think i've got a good heart. I've still got a long way," he smiled at her warmly.
Nathan Bridgeton
Nathan Bridgeton

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:32 am

Sophia shook her head. "No Andrian, just because you did bad things doesn't make you a bad person."said Sophia softly. "Hey look at me, I done tons of horrible things but I don't let them get to me."said Sophia smiling warmly at him. "Don't hate who you are Andrian, love yourself when nobody else can."said Sophia softly as she twirled around him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top